Chapter 52 Changes

Zheng Jue was sitting in the waiting hall, holding the ticket and passport that Susie handed him, and was a little dazed for a while, the Caribbean Sea, a resort in South America.

    Zheng Jue had never been to this place before, and was not interested in the tropical style. Susie knew all about it, but she still chose this place. I'm afraid even Susie couldn't stand him. Zheng Jue smiled wryly. After a word, he saw that Han Jin was kind to him, but this time, he really failed Han Jin.

    Zheng Jue turned his head and looked out the window. On the huge apron, planes rushed into the sky. Zheng Jue sat in the waiting room, and he could hear the roar of the plane taking off. He really wanted to leave this place. , Zheng Jue thought to himself, maybe it would be good for everyone to leave, Han Jin can be his wealthy son wholeheartedly, and he can also realize his own ideals, and bring the entire Zheng family to a new level, everyone can be in their own way. how nice.

    Not long after, Zheng Jue's plane was about to take off. Zheng Jue walked to the security checkpoint with a salute, and then glanced back as if looking forward to something. Among the people who came and went, there was no one he was familiar with. Man, Zheng Jue gave a self-deprecating wry smile, turned around and entered the security check.

    Han Jin sat in the wheelchair with a cold face. From the high-rise VIP lounge of the airport, he watched Zheng Jue walk in. His assistant stood behind him with a somewhat embarrassed expression, and whispered, "Young Master Han, you won't go out. Do you want to send it off?"

    Han Jin's face was covered with a layer of frost, and there was a gleam of pain in his eyes, he paused slightly before saying, "No need." Since he wants to go, let him go.

    The assistant was instantly relieved. Although he was Han Jin's assistant, he still received Han's salary, and Han Zizhang was also his boss. He was now sandwiched between the two, and it was indeed a bit of a dilemma.

    Han Jin adjusted the cuffs of his clothes. He is still a little weak now, and it is difficult to stand even for a while, but he still wants to see Zheng Jue. He wants to see what kind of attitude this person is using. Only in this way can he warn him of this ridiculous past.

    Assistant Han Jin saw that Han Jin lowered his head and did not speak, and felt a little unsteady in his heart, so he could only ask carefully, "Master Han, can you go back?"

    Han Jin frowned slightly, raised his eyes and glanced at the assistant, and said coldly, "Let's go." The

    assistant then stepped forward, pushed Han Jin's wheelchair, and left.

    **

    Han Zizhang frowned slightly after listening to Assistant Han Jin's report: "Has Han Jin returned to the hospital now? How are you feeling?" Han Zizhang's voice was a little sluggish.

    Assistant Han Jin hurriedly replied respectfully: "Yes, Young Master Han has returned to the hospital now. He is in a good mood, but a little quiet."

    Han Zizhang nodded and said, "It's fine if he doesn't make trouble, but you also need to Be careful not to leave him alone, Cheng An should be quite busy these days, you go and call Young Master Zhou and ask him to come and accompany Han Jin."