Chapter 47 Crazy

After the round of entertainment was over, Zheng Jue greeted the host and left the banquet early. He really didn't want to stay in the same place with Wen Huaan for another second. Now that he saw Wen Huaan's face, he felt inwardly. There was uncontrollable hatred.

    When Zheng Jue went out to look for Han Jin, Han Jin was squatting on the edge of the pool in the club's yard, holding a straw from somewhere, teasing the fish in the pool.

    Seeing Zheng Jue coming, he smiled and waved at him: "Come here."

    Zheng Jue walked a few steps to Han Jin, and Han Jin smiled and said, "Look at how stupid this fish is, even when he sees people. I don't know how to hide."

    Zheng Jue looked down at the fish gathered at the edge of the pond and smiled: "The fish raised here are all ornamental, who has the spare time to make fun of them like you, it's been a long time, Naturally stupid."

    Han Jin threw the straw in his hand and stood up. The folds of his straight trousers were also pressed out. He clapped his hands and said, "Well... what you said makes sense, how about it? Are you finished?"

    Zheng Jue frowned and took out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to Han Jin, and said warmly, "It's over, let's go."

    Han Jin took the handkerchief and wiped his hands casually, then said casually: " So soon? Wen Huaan didn't look for you?"

    Zheng Jue was really disdainful of his appearance, so he took the handkerchief and wiped his hands for him, and said, "Of course he will come to me, I think he's still a little unwilling." Hearing that,

    Han Jin's expression turned cold, and he grabbed Zheng Jue, who was wiping his hands for him, and whispered, "Would you like me to help you solve him, back and forth like this? It's not a problem."

    Zheng Jue raised the corner of his mouth and smiled, brushed away Han Jin's hand that was holding him, and continued to wipe his hands, until it was finally wiped clean, then slowly said: "You don't need to take action, like People like him will definitely not be willing to sink like this, and there will always be opportunities in the future."

    Han Jin raised his eyebrows after hearing this, but he didn't say any more. He will never compromise on matters. Han Jin understands this truth, so he will not do more useless work.

    After the two of them finished speaking, they walked out of the club's door together, got into Zheng Jue's car, and drove towards Han Jin's apartment. Although the two of them have a clear relationship now, they have not yet reached the point of living together. Zheng Jue still wanted to send Han Jin home.

    The two of them were sitting in the car, and Han Jin was a little dishonest. At one point, he leaned over to kiss Zheng Jue, and then reached out to touch Zheng Jue's thigh. Zheng Jue was so embarrassed by him that he could only drive with one hand. Covering his hand with one hand, he whispered, "I'm driving!"

    Han Jin smiled ambiguously, grabbed Zheng Jue's hand, put it on his lips and kissed, "You drive you. My car, what does it have to do with me."

    After speaking, he was about to lean over to kiss him, but his face suddenly changed, one hand quickly grabbed the steering wheel from Zheng Jue's hand, while the other hand grabbed Zheng Jue's head Hug in his arms.