Chapter 58

Zheng Jue was a little embarrassed when he saw his falcon-like eyes, lowered his eyebrows slightly, and said nothing.

Han Jin looked at him with a tit-for-tat look, and he didn't lose the slightest.

Han Zizhang looked at Han Jin's mouth pursed into a straight line, and said coldly, "Han Jin, you're promising."

Han Jin sneered, and said, "You don't need to do these superficial skills, let's talk straight!"

Han Zizhang slightly He frowned and didn't say anything. He turned to look at Zheng Jue, whose expression was already calm, and said warmly, "Zheng Sheng, you are shocked."

Zheng Jue smiled gently: "Mr. Han is serious, Young Master Han invited me to be my guest, I enjoy getting along with Young Master Han."

Zheng Jue opened his eyes and said nonsense, Han Zizhang was very satisfied, and his expression became more gentle: "Ashamed, ashamed, I didn't teach my son well, which made Zheng Sheng laugh." After speaking, he recruited his assistant again. He waved: "Send Zheng Sheng back." The

assistant bowed and stepped forward: "Zheng Sheng, please."

Zheng Jue stood up slowly and glanced at Han Jin. Zheng Jue's face was moved, like the cold wind in the cold winter.

Zheng Jue felt that he was almost unable to laugh, but Han Zizhang's face gradually became a little ugly. He stared at Zheng Jue and said solemnly: "Zheng Sheng, you have to think about it!"

Zheng Jue bit her tightly. Grinning his teeth, he was almost breathless. He pinched his palm fiercely, unable to say a word.

But Han Jin suddenly laughed, as if he saw the funniest thing in the world, with a hint of childishness in his eyes, he walked up to Zheng Jue and patted Zheng Jue on the shoulder, and said in a low voice, "Aaron Now, let's go, don't get caught by me so easily this time."

Zheng Jue looked up at him in surprise, but found that the smile on his face was really happy, without a trace of hypocrisy.

Han Zizhang frowned and looked at Han Jin, and suddenly felt a little uncertain in his heart. Just looking at the situation in front of him, Han Zizhang could only continue: "Zheng Sheng, let's go, the car outside has been waiting for a long time."

Zheng Jue Looking at Han Jin, he quickly clenched his fist, stood up, followed Han Zizhang's assistant, and left the place.

Looking at the back of Zheng Jue's departure, Han Jin's eyes almost contained a hint of tenderness. This person finally began not to abandon himself easily. Does it also prove that he finally has a place in Zheng Jue's heart.

When Zheng Jue finally disappeared from Han Jin's eyes, Han Jin lowered his eyebrows slightly. He turned around, faced Han Zizhang, and said in a low voice, "Is this scene good? Father."

Han Zizhang kept frowning. Hearing Han Jin's question, he said, "Han Jin, have you figured it out now?"

Han Jin raised his lips and smiled slightly: "Of course, I thought very clearly, father, Zheng Jue has left, you What other requirements do you want to meet?"