Chapter 56 The Opponent

Zheng Jue was silent for a long time, and finally said: "You brought me here, Mr. Han will know in ten minutes."

Han Jin sneered: "You think I have nothing in Hong Kong for the past six months. Are you doing it?"

Zheng Jue felt a sense of unease in her heart: "What have you done?"

Seeing Zheng Jue's discoloration, Han Jin raised the corner of his mouth slightly, with a hint of smugness in his eyes, and his expression softened: "I What can you do? Zheng Sheng, you are a smart person, and you should be able to guess some things."

Zheng Jue frowned and looked at Han Jin, he really became different from before, and now Han Jin, he is also a little concerned I can't see through.

"Even if Mr. Han doesn't know, Susie and the people in the European department know about my trip to Europe. This matter will be discovered sooner or later, so you should let me go." Zheng Jue tentatively said.

The smile on Han Jin's face became more and more meaningful: "Zheng Sheng, don't worry, your ticket was not wasted, but I have already changed it for you to a small island in the Pacific Ocean, and the plane took off an hour ago. Now, your good assistant has also received a call from you, I'm afraid everyone in your company should know that Zheng Sheng is traveling."

Han Jin said these words without blinking. He blinked at Zheng Jue, watched his face become more and more ugly, watched his whole being completely discouraged, and then slowly walked to Zheng Jue's side, lowered his body, and attached to his ear. He said, "Zheng Jue, don't ever want to leave me in your life!"

Zheng Jue only felt a chill in his back. He squinted at the young man standing in front of him. Such a Han Jin only made him feel unfamiliar. .

"Han Jin, what do you want to do?" Zheng Jue almost gritted her teeth and said this.

Han Jin caressed Zheng Jue's side face with a fascinated expression, then leaned in and kissed his eyes. Zheng Jue wanted to hide, but was hugged by Han Jin's waist.

"Zheng Jue, you'd better stop hiding from me." Han Jin said almost ruthlessly in Zheng Jue's ear: "Otherwise I don't know what I will do."

Zheng Jue closed his eyes slightly. At this moment, he finally understood what Zhou Chengan said. Han Jin is really bad now!

No matter what Zheng Jue looked like, Han Jin hugged him by the neck and was about to kiss him. Zheng Jue suddenly felt a little anger in his heart. What is Han Jin trying to do? Take him as a ban?

Zheng Jue broke free from Han Jin's restraints two or three times, and bent his legs to kick Han Jin out of bed.

He looked at Han Jin who was sitting on the ground with his hands on his back, frowned and said, "Don't mess around."

Han Jin suddenly smiled nervously and lowered his head: "Hu Lai? Zheng Jue, you know that I was there before. How many times have Xiao thought of you in my heart? I can't even count myself, but I was stupid at that time and never wanted to force you, but now you think you have any qualifications to resist me?"

Han Jin said while raising his voice. He raised his head, his face was twisted, Zheng Jue was a little frightened at first glance, and frowned: "Han Jin, you are normal!"