Chapter 23 Mistakes

Han Jinle took the anti-drinking medicine in a frantic manner. The way he looked made Zheng Jue once thought that he was not getting anti-drinking medicine but an elixir of life.

    "Young Master Han, what do you want?" Zheng Jue, who had learned about alcohol and medicine, finally understood a lot, and his expression became a little more defensive.

    Han Jin looked at him like this, and his face couldn't help sinking: "What do you think I can do? Do you think I'm a shameless person who takes advantage of the emptiness?"

    Zheng Jue frowned, not knowing why. A little sullen: "I didn't mean that, Young Master Han, thank you for coming to see me today, but you and I are never the same, so it's not interesting to be forced to be together."

    "Isn't it interesting?" Han Jin gritted his teeth and stood He got up: "Zheng Jue, is this your answer?"

    Zheng Jue slowly raised her head and squinted at Han Jin, who was standing opposite him. His originally handsome and fair face was stained with anger. With a faint panic in his eyes, Zheng Jue didn't know why, but his heartbeat suddenly stopped for a moment.

    Originally, in his eyes, he and Han Jin were like two disjoint parallel lines, and there would never be any intersection, but now, looking at the person in front of him, listening to his aggressive words, in his mind The demons who were fighting at first suddenly stopped.

    He heard his own calm voice, as if a century from the real world.

    "Young Master Han, that's not what I meant."

    Han Jin's expression suddenly stopped. He looked at Zheng Jue in disbelief, and then there was ecstasy in his eyes. He almost stumbled over from the end of the coffee table. , pulled Zheng Jue's collar excitedly, and said in a low voice, almost

    gnashing his teeth, "What do you mean? What do you mean!" Annoyed, but he was exhausted at this time and had no ability to resist, so he could only frown: "Let me go!" The tone was very impatient.

    Han Jin also sensed the inappropriate behavior of his own, and abruptly suppressed his excitement, took a deep breath, and slowly loosened Zheng Jue's collar.

    Following Han Jin's movements, Zheng Jue fell back to the sofa, and he couldn't help but sigh in relief, but Han Jin's expression became more and more nervous: "What do you mean?" Although his tone was no longer as frenetic as before, he could still hear it. A hint of urgency.

    When Zheng Jue heard this, he couldn't help feeling a little annoyed at his previous answer. He really didn't understand why he said that before.

    It's just that the matter has come to this point, and the arrow has to be sent on the string. If he changes his words again, I'm afraid that Han Jin will hate him if he cares about him, so he can only make mistakes. Zheng Jue slowly closed his eyes. But it seemed to be relieved, and it suddenly relaxed.

    "Master Han, I don't have any prejudice against you, and I don't exclude getting along with you. I was very happy to be friends with you before, but I can't say anything about other things. After all, I was more than 20 years old before me. I have no experience in this area in my life, so please forgive me."