chapter 7 Purpose

Han Jin looked at Zheng Jue's appearance, his lips curled slightly, but his eyes were cold: "Zheng Sheng really has such a good appetite, this kind of place can play so high."

Zheng Jue frowned slightly, Han Jin's expression His appearance was a little weird, his words were a little inexplicable, and a little too much: "Is there something wrong with Young Master Han?" Zheng Jue asked with a cold expression.

Han Jin looked at him with grim eyes: "Zheng Jue, sometimes it's enough to play hard-to-get tricks once. If you play too much, watch out for the boat to capsize in the gutter!"

Zheng Jue looked at Han Jin with some doubts, and suddenly a bizarre thought appeared in her heart. Zheng Jue was stunned for a while.

Seeing that Zheng Jue didn't speak, Han Jin became more and more angry: "What's the matter? Don't have anything to say?"

Zheng Jue looked at Han Jin, feeling a little embarrassed for a while. He really couldn't imagine if it was as he guessed, How should he deal with himself: "Master Han, have you misunderstood?"

"Misunderstanding?" Han Jin raised his eyebrows sarcastically: "Zheng Jue, are you really slow or are you acting stupid, you know it yourself."

Zheng Jue was really speechless at this time, and there was a strange silence between the two for a while.

Zheng Jue's heart was on fire. Could it be that Han Jin really had any thoughts about him? Although he was overwhelmed by Han Jin in his dreams, he knew very well that a self-made man like himself would not be able to surpass a behemoth like the Han family in a short period of time. Possibly, so he did have the mentality of making friends at the beginning, but he never considered the reasons for this.

Although I have heard that Han Jin can eat both men and women, but he is 1.85 meters tall and tall, he really doesn't look like this kind of appearance that the children of aristocratic families like, so I didn't think about it at first, even though Han Jin's attitude was ambiguous, and he only regarded him as a provocation. Could it be that he really...

Zheng Jue was speechless, Han Jin also looked at him with some doubts, only his scalp was numb, but Han Jin seemed to be Thinking of something, his face turned red for a while, and then his face turned blue again.

"You..." Han Jin gritted his teeth and looked at Zheng Jue, but looking at Zheng Jue's innocent appearance, he couldn't help venting his breath: "How is your project with Zhou Chengan?" His tone was a little desolate.

Zheng Jue couldn't help letting out a sigh of relief, this was really embarrassing, if he really tore this layer of window paper and said something, Zheng Jue really didn't know how to face it.

"Fortunately, it's already on the right track, why, Shao Han wants to get involved?" Zheng Jue said with a smile, but he thought that he might have to find a girlfriend first.

Of course Han Jin didn't want to get involved in this. Han's main project was not real estate.

"No, Zheng Sheng can go first if he has something to do. I have something else to ask for lenny." Han Jin hooked the corner of his mouth with an ugly face, but his tone returned to his previous calm and peaceful tone.

Lenny is Zhou Chengan's English name, Zheng Jue smiled reluctantly and walked away.

Han Jin stood there and watched Zheng Jue walk away step by step, but his face darkened a little bit. He tugged at his tie a little irritably, but turned around and saw Zhou Chengan come out, looking at Zhou Chengan's face. Depressed, Han Jin frowned slightly.