chapter 17 Tricks

In the end, Han Jin still left, and Zheng Jue couldn't give him the answer. He actually didn't know what he was thinking, but whenever he remembered the look Han Jin looked at him before he left, Zheng Jue felt a chill on his back, and he felt cold in his heart. There is always a feeling of indescribable, a little uneasy and a little agitated.

    Since that day, Zheng Jue's daily life has returned to its former dullness. The news of the entertainment industry has been one after another. Lin Su is not a particularly famous person at this time, not to mention that he is vaguely involved in the business of Zheng Jue. The upstarts and the reporters of the entertainment tabloids are very aware of current affairs, and they don't dare to offend Zheng Jue. However, within a week or two, this vigorous scandal has vanished, and not even a single ripple remains.

    During this process, Lin Su kept trying to contact Zheng Jue, but Zheng Jue ignored her at all. At this point, there was no point in acting anymore. Wen Huaan was not a fool. would be suspicious.

    It's just that Zheng Jue didn't dare to let go of Wen Huaan's attention at all. Lin Su's line was abandoned, and he didn't know what Wen Huaan could do.

    Zheng Jue didn't wait long for this move. He was just two weeks into his birthday when an uninvited guest came to the door.

    The visitor claimed to be Lin Su's younger sister Lin Ai, and begged Zheng Jue to save her sister. His tone was so poignant and sincere that no man would be able to refuse, not to mention that she was gentle and lovely. It also makes people feel a strong desire for protection.

    "Zheng Sheng." Lin Ai frowned slightly. Her appearance was five-point similar to Lin Su's, but her temperament was completely different. Unlike Lin Su's generous and gentle, Lin Ai's appearance was soft and delicate. A touch of grief, if according to Zheng Jue's aesthetics in his previous life, Lin Ai would be disliked.

    "My sister has been overwhelmed by the public opinion now, please help her in the past." Lin Ai looked at Zheng Jue with a pair of eyes like autumn water.

    Zheng Jue raised his eyebrows slightly, if he remembered correctly, this Miss Lin Ai was also a celebrity in the social circle in the last life, and had an inextricable relationship with Zhou Chengan's cousin Zhou Chengyuan. I saw her once, but in this life, I turned around and met me in advance.

    It would be strange if Wen Huaan wasn't involved in this matter.

    "Since your sister did those things, then she will be responsible. My relationship with her is too shallow to withstand such a toss." Zheng Jue did not buy it with a cold face.

    Lin Ai's expression was stagnant, slightly embarrassed, and then there was a bit of determination on his face, and he said solemnly: "Zheng Sheng is too ruthless to say this, my sister has a close relationship with you, and the whole city of Hong Kong knows that now my sister Being slandered like this, do you just look at it like this?"

    Zheng Jue almost laughed out loud, he was really eloquent, and the way to confuse black and white was not bad, but in the end it was his own fault, seeing the gentle and dignified line If it doesn't work, do you want to take the weak and stubborn route? Not to mention, Wen Huaan really has a good hand. He was not like this in his previous life, holding him back and going backwards.