chapter 6 career

Stocks down? Zheng Jue's expression changed all of a sudden, and it was the same in his previous life... The stock fell by the limit, the capital turnover was not working, and the company's deficit was getting bigger and bigger. came, and walked away sullenly.

    He didn't want to experience this kind of day again.

    "Which stock? Make it clear!" The knuckles of Zheng Jue's hand holding the phone turned white.

    "Just... those scattered shares you asked me to buy. Wenli Fund and Zhaoyang Real Estate fell sharply, but the others were okay." Alex was so frightened that he trembled as he spoke.

    Zheng Jue's eyes suddenly turned cold, these two stocks...

    He couldn't help but want to laugh!

    Uncle Wen, Uncle Wen! But just escaped the catastrophe, so can't wait? It actually disrupted your old man's own plan!

    Wenli Fund! Zhaoyang Real Estate!

    Zheng Jue's eyes almost ooze blood! Although these two stocks seem to be scattered stocks now, Zheng Jue, who has lived a lifetime, knows in his heart that these two stocks are the property of the Wen family, but they have not returned to the Wen family until the final integration of the Wen family. It was only at that time that he realized that the person who plotted against him back then turned out to be Uncle Wen, whom he respected the most.

    Use Lin Su to lure him, then let Lin Su betray him, smash him into the dust but not completely trample him to death, step by step, like boiling a frog in warm water, his world will completely collapse, such a careful and gentle plan, even now there is a gap .

    Zheng Jue slightly hooked the corner of his mouth, his originally panicked heart finally calmed down, and said solemnly: "Open another account and buy a large amount of these two stocks, and now this account is all sold, don't panic, clean up the mess. It's still behind." Wen Huaan is still inseparable from these two companies, although these two seem to be ordinary now, but in the end, it is Wen Huaan's bargaining chip to gain decisive support in the Wen's infighting, he will not Those who gave up easily were now just used to scare him.

    Although Alex was very puzzled by Zheng Jue's actions, he didn't dare to refute him, so he had to do as he said, but Susie looked at Zheng Jue's ups and downs and had some doubts in her heart, but she was a smart person after all. , did not dare to ask more.

    **

After this turmoil passed, Zheng Jue started to get busy, the land was settled, and the shop needed to be demolished and rebuilt. Zheng Jue also started to do it non-stop, getting government approvals, and getting it before. The real estate company was still a short seller. With Liang Xu’s matchmaking, Zheng Jue contacted several companies that were short of funds in the industry, and finally got people. After several actions, he has been busy for half a year. Only then did I finally breathe a sigh of relief, and the news that the government was going to build the subway was finally released.

    As soon as the news came out, Liang Xu couldn't sit still, not to mention others. Although he looked at the dandy, he was also the heir of the Liang family, so how could he be useless. The first day the news came out, Zheng Jue received a call from Liang Xu that afternoon.