Chapter 49 Destruction

Wen Huaan sat sluggishly in the center of the living room of Wen's mansion. The luxurious crystal lamp on the ceiling reflected a dazzling light. Wen Huaan's face was slightly pale.

    Wen Yize slightly curled the corners of his mouth, crossed his legs and sat opposite Wen Hua'an, and said with a smile: "Uncle, now that you are like this, don't make unnecessary struggles, the Wen family's mansion is the owner of the Wen family. Live, your old man has left the Wen family now, let's move out."

    Wen Huaan's lips trembled slightly, he looked at Wen Yize, almost speechless, he lived in this house for more than 20 years Years, I didn't expect to be forced to the door one day.

    "Wen Yize, whose power are you fighting?" Wen Huaan pointed at Wen Yize with shaking hands, almost clenching his teeth.

    Wen Yize snorted coldly and looked at Wen Huaan with some mockery: "Uncle, who you have offended yourself, you know in your heart, do you need me to say more?"

    Wen Huaan's heart sank suddenly, and the whole person In an instant, it was cold from beginning to end, and there was almost a layer of cold sweat on his back. He also had a fluke in his heart and hoped that Han Zizhang would not be able to find out if this matter was done carefully. The stupidity, even if it is made up after the fact, I am afraid that it will not escape the eyes of Han Zizhang.

    Wen Huaan was a little disheartened for a moment, he closed his eyes, the whole person seemed to be a few years older, he leaned back heavily, and said in a desolate tone: "I know, you go first, I I'll move out tomorrow."

    This sentence is really heart-wrenching, how he drove the Wen brothers out back then, and how the Wen brothers drive him out today is really unpleasant for the cycle of retribution.

    Wen Yize falsely twitched the corners of his mouth, stood up slowly, looked down at Wen Hua'an, who had obviously given birth to some vicissitudes of life, and sneered: "Uncle, it's better to be able to move into Wen's mansion this time. Thanks to you, I'll have to do more of this in the future."

    After saying that, ignoring Wen Hua'an's ugly face, he turned around and left the Wen family's mansion.

    Wen Hua's face was ashen, and he looked at the direction where Wen Yize was leaving with a sullen face, but his heart couldn't help sinking. He knew Han Zizhang's methods, and he would definitely not use these methods to deal with people.

    **

    Wen Huaan moved out of Wen's mansion.

    This is a big news in the whole Hong Kong city, but at the same time as this big news appears, another news also turns out.

    Zheng Jue looked at Wen Huaan's distorted face in the newspaper, and couldn't help frowning: "Wen Huaan is suspected of financial fraud and black box operations? Is this the news you got?" He asked in a hoarse voice as he sat down. Zhou Chengan on the opposite side.

    However, Zhou Chengan just smiled, took out the newspaper from Zheng Jue's hand, folded it casually and kept it aside.

    "How can I have such great ability? Wen Huaan is also an old man in Hong Kong. When he does these things, I'm afraid I haven't been born yet." Zhou Chengan's tone was faintly ridiculed.