Chapter 27

Although Zheng Jue has been stared at by Zheng Jue until his scalp is tingling, he has not forgotten Lin Su who is sitting in the corner. From the corner of his eye, he has been watching Lin Su's every move, although Lin Su is now like an abandoned child to Wen Huaan. , but Zheng Jue did not dare to look down on Lin Su.

    The fact that she was able to earn such benefits for herself under the hands of Wen Huaan and Han Jin in the last life shows that this woman is not simple, and Zheng Jue never dared to underestimate such a woman.

    Lin Su's expression changed Zheng Jue had a panoramic view. Lin Su was a smart person. I was afraid that he had noticed something. Zheng Jue pursed her lips slightly and glanced at Han Jin, who was still smug, and suddenly felt a little uneasy in her heart. , Han Jin's undisguised character, sooner or later the matter between the two of them will be seen, and Zheng Jue's heart has become heavier for a while.

    But Han Jin didn't see anything strange about Lin Su. For someone of his rank, what is a person like Lin Su worth? At this moment, the only person he could see in his eyes was Zheng Jue.

    **

    The first contact with Wen Yize, except for the accident like Lin Su, everything went very smoothly, although there was a scene like Han Jin being jealous and Zheng Jue fidgeting, But fortunately, Zhou Chengan was exquisite in all aspects, and he managed to capture Wen Yize.

    Besides, Wen Yize is in urgent need of an ally at this time. He and his brother Wen Yihan's status in the Wen family has dropped dramatically. If they hadn't retained a total of 25% of the shares, I'm afraid it would have been sooner. Wen Huaan was kicked out of the Wen family.

    The Wen brothers have the name of the largest shareholder of the Wen family, but they do not have the reality of the largest shareholder. Wen Huaan himself holds 20% of the shares, and the other shareholders of the shareholders meeting are all Wen Huaan's confidants. The situation of the brothers in the Wen family was naturally difficult.

    Now that there is a chance to climb the two backers of Zhou and Han, Wen Yize will naturally not let it go, so although Han Jin never gave him a good face from beginning to end, he still rushes to flatter.

    Zheng Jue went out with a few people. Seeing Wen Yize like this, he just found it interesting, but he couldn't help thinking to himself. He wondered whether this young master Wen knew the sinister intentions of the person in front of him. If he did, he would still be so enthusiastic.

    However, Han Jin ignored Wen Yize's successive flattery, and his whole mind was on Zheng Jue. Now that Zheng Jue looked at Wen Yize with a smile in his eyes, his face was a little ugly.

    "Young Master Wen, it's getting late, if you go back first, lenny and Aaron still have something to do."

    Han Jin's tone was very cold and hard, even if Wen Yize's palace was very deep, he couldn't help but change his face. He didn't grow up by being scolded. Although Wen Yize wanted to win over Han Jin, he didn't really need to be a low-lying boy for Han Jin, so seeing that Han Jin really had no intentions, he stopped talking and hung up again. With a smile on his face: "Alright, since there's nothing else to do with Han, I won't bother you any more, and we will meet again when there is time in the future."

    Han Jin nodded casually, but his eyes were still glued to Zheng Jue.

    Zheng Jue only felt a little awkward, but he wouldn't turn his face with Han Jin at this time, he just gave Wen Yize a few words with a polite attitude.