chapter 19 The Zhou Family

The day after the conversation with Wen Huaan, Zheng Jue called Zhou Chengan on the phone, and the words that Wen Huaan said were missing a little bit, and Zhou Chengan's tone was immediately wrong.

    "Zheng Sheng, I don't know where you heard the news, but I can tell you clearly that I am responsible for the cooperation with you this time. Although my cousin's status in the company is not low, but this project However, it is not under his control, in any case, the phenomenon you mentioned will not occur, our Zhou family has a large number of personnel, but we still know that we must abide by the spirit of the contract." Zhou Chengan's tone was unusually formal and calm.     Zheng Jue couldn't help but smile when he heard it: "Young Master

    Zhou, I naturally believe in you. To be honest, you Zhou family, I have only contacted you, and I don't even recognize others."

After calming down, he comforted Zheng Jue a few more words, and then hung up the phone in a hurry.

    Zheng Jue raised his eyebrows. The thorn was finally planted. Zhou Chengan was a smart man, just to see when he would find out.

    **

    Zhou Chengan sat in the office with a dark face, staring at the hung up phone for a long time. At this moment, the door was suddenly pushed open, and a frivolous man walked in. Zhou Chengan frowned slightly: " Brother, is something wrong?"

    It turned out that this person was Zhou Chengan's cousin Zhou Chengyuan.

    "Can't I come when I'm fine?" Zhou Chengyuan gave Zhou Chengan a sarcastic look: "Tonight there is a dinner party at home, and grandpa asked me to inform you that you must go back, this time don't bother about work. "

    Zhou Chengan pursed his lips and clenched his fists slightly: "I see." There was a hint of forbearance in his tone.

    Zhou Chengyuan looked at him like this, and the smile on the corner of his mouth became more and more flamboyant: "What's the use of you being serious? Grandpa doesn't like you, even if you do your best for the company, you are just a general manager, Cheng An, brother. Today, I also persuade you, don't be so stubborn, just go home and wait for the dividends, fight with me, you will lose anyway!"

    Zhou Chengan heard this, but his expression suddenly relaxed, fighting with such an idiot. On the other hand, if he doesn't win, he's sorry for himself.

    "Big brother, I don't understand what you are saying. The Zhou family is the property of the entire Zhou family. As a child of the Zhou family, I am naturally obliged to contribute to the Zhou family. Big brother, you have more equity than me, and you should be more attentive than me. , always making trouble outside, and grandpa's face doesn't look good."

    Watching Zhou Chengan compete with himself, Zhou Chengyuan's face suddenly became ugly, and just as he was about to say something, Zhou Chengan's secretary knocked on the door and walked in, Zhou Chengyuan was in the end He didn't want to be ashamed in front of outsiders, so he gave Zhou Chengan a grim look and turned away.

    Watching Zhou Chengyuan leave, Zhou Chengan's secretary breathed a sigh of relief: "Second Young Master, Young Master is making trouble again, it's really hard for you."

    This secretary is Zhou Chengan's confidant, so he speaks very casually, Zhou Chengan closed slightly He closed his eyes, with a sarcastic smile on his face: "Now he can only find a sense of superiority in front of the old man, don't worry about it." The