Chapter 48 Awareness

Susie responded to what Zheng Jue said, and went out to find a doctor. Zheng Jue's appearance is not very good now. Although he is not as badly injured as Han Jin, he is not so lightly. Although he is awake now, Susie is still afraid. What other questions will there be.

    Watching Susie go out, the tone that was originally stuck in Zheng Jue's chest finally eased a lot. He hardly dared to think about Han Jin anymore. He could only tell himself desperately that Han Jin would be alright. How could such a strong person die in this place so easily.

    Zheng Jue's hands trembled slightly, he closed his eyes, remembering what Han Jin said, only felt a little sour in his heart.

    **

    Different from Zheng Jue's complicated mood at this time, Han Zizhang was in a state of rage. He sat in the corridor of the ICU ward with a sullen face, his whole body was wrapped in a coldness, even his assistant was a little bit nervous. Trembling.

    "Han...Mr. Han, the report of the car accident has come out, look..." The assistant held up the report in his hand with a bitter face, and looked at Han Zizhang carefully.

    Han Zizhang snorted coldly and took the report from the assistant, who was relieved immediately.

    It was only a few pages of the report. Han Zizhang read it in two or three times. After that, he frowned in surprise and said in a low voice, "Han Jin protected Zheng Jue at a critical moment? Is this true?"

    Assistant He quickly regained his strength and said respectfully: "It was the scene when the traffic police found it at the scene, and there are photos attached to the back. Shao Han was originally in the co-pilot, and the car hit the main driver. Major General Han Zheng Shenghu In my arms, this is why I suffered such a serious injury." The

    assistant felt a little terrified when he said this, what kind of person is Han Jin, who has sacrificed so much for Zheng Jue, this relationship is not normal.

    Han Zizhang naturally thinks more than his assistant, so his face at this time is also more and more ugly. The assistant looks at it and only feels that his legs are weak. For fear of implicated in himself, he directly kills him.

    But Han Zizhang also knew the seriousness of the matter, and knew that this was not the time to investigate the matter, so he didn't say much, but said, "Has the culprit of this car accident been found out?" The

    assistant was relieved: "Find it out. Now, he is a truck driver, drunk, his license plate was taken by the camera on the highway, he is from Hong Kong, his home is in Nanshan area, there is an old mother in her 70s, and three children, the family situation is not Very good, in the early hours of this morning, I found that the man and the car had fallen into the sea and had been dead for seven or eight hours."

    Zheng Jue was in a coma for two days, and although Susie was well informed, she was not as good as the Han family. The cause is huge, so Han Zizhang has already gotten the news about what Zheng Jue didn't know.

    "Humph!" Han Zizhang sneered: "A truck driver dares to hit Zheng Jue and Han Jin's car, does he think that I, Han Zizhang, are easy to deceive? Check it out! Check it out for me! If it's not clear, You don't have to come back!" The