chapter 10 The Double Sculpture

Zheng Jue hung up the phone with Lu Yunxing, and saw Susie's face hesitant to say anything. He knew Susie's worries, so he smiled reassuringly and said, "I know what you're thinking, don't worry." Susie Although it is credible, there are some things that cannot be told to her.

    Seeing him say this, Susie closed her mouth immediately and said no more. In Susie's workplace guidelines, when the boss doesn't want to listen to your nonsense, you must shut up in time.

    Seeing Susie exit the office door, Zheng Jue was relieved. He leaned on the back of the chair a little tired. In order to paralyze Lin Su, he had to give Lin Su some favors, but that's it, "Assassin" It's a man's play, and even the heroine doesn't have many roles, not to mention the female No. 3 who plays the role of a vase.

    Lin Su is very ambitious and wants to make a breakthrough in the entertainment industry. She walks between Wen Huaan and herself to get the most benefit for her, but now that he is here, Lin Su's abacus is out of the question. In his last life, he was betrayed by Lin Su and stabbed by the person he loves the most. In this life, he will also let her try to be ruined.

    **

    The next day, Zheng Jue asked Susie to pick up Lin Su and went to Lu Yunxing's company together. Lin Su was wearing a white dress, which made her more gentle and quiet. She couldn't see how excited Zheng Jue was when she called and told her last night. appearance.

    The two of them went directly into Lu Yunxing's office. Lu Yunxing saw Lin Su, and his eyes flashed with surprise, and then smiled and patted Zheng Jue's shoulder: "Okay, Aaron, I said why you are so guarded, I didn't expect to be at home. It's a blessing to hide a beautiful beauty."

    Lin Su's face turned slightly red, but she became more confident in her heart. It seemed that Zheng Jue was cunning, but she still had a bit of sincerity towards herself.

    Zheng Jue just laughed without saying a word, thinking that Lu Yunxing is really an old fox. He has never experienced any scenes with Lu Yunxing. Although he is impatient with that set, he will occasionally deal with it with affection. Now Lu Yunxing is lying. Without blinking, Zheng Jue's heart was really mixed.

    Seeing that Zheng Jue's expression did not change, Lu Yunxing probably guessed the position of Miss Lin in Zheng Jue's heart, so he stopped thinking about it and told Lin Su about his intentions. Lin Su was also a fledgling at this time. He didn't have as many hearts and minds in the latter part of the last life, so he could happily sign the contract after listening to the conditions given by Lu Yunxing.

    Zheng Jue sat beside him with a smile on his face from start to finish. He saw clearly that the terms Lu Yunxing offered to Lin Su were not the most favorable terms. They might only be slightly better than ordinary people's contracts. Speaking of which, everyone is in the shopping mall, and they still have friendship with each other. Even if Lu Yunxing is pretending, he has to do it properly, but now that he is like this, I am afraid that he has seen something. Zheng Jue pondered to himself, but only a few In words, Lu Yunxing's eyes are really poisonous.

    After Lin Su signed the contract, Zheng Jue sent Lin Su away. At first Lin Su was a little reluctant, but looking at Zheng Jue's appearance, she knew there was no room for manoeuvre, so she left obediently.

    As soon as Lin Su walked out of the door of Lu Yunxing's office, Lu Yunxing's elegant smile changed instantly, he looked at Zheng Jue a little inscrutable, and said solemnly; "I didn't expect Zheng Sheng to be a lover, since I don't like this guy. Miss Lin, you have to work so hard."