Chapter 65 Processing

"Because I treat you as a brother, is this reason enough?" Han Zizhang said with a hint of cruelty in his voice.

And after Wu Xi heard these words, he suddenly collapsed on the chair as if his whole body was out of strength.

Han Zizhang sneered, turned and sat back in his chair.

"Tell me, tell me everything you know." Han Zizhang was extremely cold.

Wu Xi put her hand on her forehead, and she didn't dare to look directly at Han Zizhang.

"I... At that time she passed away, and Han Jin was her son again. I have always... Zi Zhang, although I thought about telling Han Jin about these things, I never really wanted to oppose you, you Trust me!" He almost begged Han Zizhang, his eyes full of sincerity.

Han Zizhang frowned and looked at Wu Xi, with a trace of scrutiny in his eyes: "You haven't told Han Jin?"

"No..." Wu Xi paled: "But I think he already knew before I took him over. During that period of time, he hardly ever said a word to others."

Han Zizhang's brows furrowed more and more tightly; "Where did you pick him up?

" "Yes... it's at Han Dong's house."

Han Zizhang's face darkened completely. He took a closer look at Wu Xi. At this time, Wu Xi was different from the calm and calm person before. His cold sweat almost made his whole People are about to collapse. Wu Xi is a smart person. He clearly knows the result of betraying himself, so even if he said something back then, he will not have the courage to confront him now.

But the Han Dong Bureau is different. He belongs to the Han family, and he has no less resources than him. If he really has any shortcomings in the future, then the entire Han family is likely to change hands. A hint of coldness.

After a long time, when Wu Xi almost panicked, Han Zizhang said, "You can go."

Wu Xi looked at Han Zizhang blankly, but Han Zizhang became impatient: "Don't let me see you again recently. "

Wu Xi left Han Zizhang's office almost gratefully. Looking at Wu Xi's back, Han Zizhang fell into contemplation.

Han Dong doesn't look as stupid as he appears on the surface. He can think of provoking his relationship with Han Jin, which means that this person has some thoughts, but since he already knows, then this Things wouldn't let him succeed so easily.

**

When Han Dong came to the Han family at the invitation of Han Zizhang, he knew that something was wrong, but he still had a glimmer of hope, hoping that Han Zizhang would not notice his small actions, but unfortunately, his cousin still As savvy as they were decades ago.

Han Zizhang didn't go around in circles with Han Dong, and went straight to the point.

"I already know what you did." Han Zizhang looked at Han Dong with his fingers crossed.

Han Dong gritted his teeth, and his face was a little innocent for a moment. He wanted to pretend to be relaxed, but found that he couldn't laugh at all, so he sighed and said, "Now that you know, what are you going to do with me? What I did Even if you want to deal with me, the board of directors will not agree." Han Dong didn't want to appear weak in front of Han Zizhang.