Chapter 32 Meals

Seeing that Zheng Jue's face was not good, Zhou Chengan also took back his teasing in time, and quickly put on a serious face: "Actually, it's nothing to go to Wen Huaan's banquet this time. Now , go and appease him, don't do anything that will hurt both sides."

    Seeing Zhou Chengan say this, Zheng Jue didn't want to get angry anymore, and just responded with a cold face.

    Afterwards, the two exchanged a few more words. The focus was on how to deal with the Wen family. The Wen family's business is huge, and it would be very difficult to completely destroy it. Only when the Wen family is in chaos, those who want to fish in troubled waters can do it well.

    **

    Zheng Jue and Zhou Chengan separated in the city center. Zhou Chengan went back to the Zhou family, and Zheng Jue went to his house in the city. It was less than two o'clock, so he went to the banquet immediately, which was obviously not good. Then he could just meet one of his old friends and arrange this time well.

    Zheng Jue went upstairs and sent Susie away, but within half an hour, the doorbell rang.

    Zheng Jue went to open the door in person, and the person at the door turned out to be Zheng Jue's securities broker in Hong Kong, Alex.

    Zheng Jue greeted Alex with a smile. Alex was excited. Seeing Zheng Jue was like seeing a Bodhisattva. His eyes were full of light. When he entered the door, before he could sit down, he immediately said, "Aaron, you can do this with your hands. It's really beautiful to play. For more than a year, I have been secretly collecting the shares of Wenli Fund and Zhaoyang Real Estate according to your instructions. Although I lost a lot before, these two stocks are now in the limelight. You can make a lot of money."

    Seeing Alex's excitement, Zheng Jue's face was unusually calm, and he whispered, "How many shares have you collected in total?"

    Alex took out a lot of documents from his bag and gave them to Zheng Jue, excitedly said: "Including closing from the stock market, and finding some retail investors to buy, intermittently for so long, Wenli Fund has closed 15%, Zhaoyang Real Estate has also 11%, this is still trust The blessing of the crisis at that time, those retail investors were eager to get rid of it, and this was the cheapest for us."

    Zheng Jue looked down at the document in his hand, but his eyes were cold. Only his heart was beating very happily. He almost used all his strength to control his hands not to tremble. More than ten percent of the shares were more than He imagined it much better. He was very aware of the shock of Wen's afterward, and he was also very aware of the weight of these shares in his hands. It can be said that what he was holding at this moment was the lifeline of Wen's in the future.

    "Okay, you did a good job. Alex, no one noticed that you took back the shares for me, right?" Zheng Jue raised his head and looked at the somewhat excited man opposite, but his eyes were faintly cold.

    Alex's expression was slightly stagnant, and his originally excited face calmed down instantly: "Don't worry, Aaron, I remember what you told me before, in Wenli Fund and Zhaoyang Real Estate, you are just an anonymous shareholder. , I won't let others know."

    Zheng Jue nodded slightly after hearing this, and then clenched the contract in his hand, a sneer gradually appeared on the corner of his mouth, in the eyes of Zhou Chengan and Han Jin, his wealth could only follow them to drink soup , but he has to tear a piece of meat from the two mouths.