Chapter 64

As expected by Zhou Chengan, within a few days, Mr. Zhou called Zheng Jue and invited him to be a guest at Zhou's house. Zheng Jue politely declined, and finally accepted Mr. Zhou's invitation. Went to Zhou's house on Saturday as a guest.

After finishing the phone call with Mr. Zhou, Zheng Jue immediately called Zhou Chengan, but Zhou Chengan was relieved when he heard it: "Since my grandfather called you, then you can worry less about my father's place. After hearing this,

Zheng Jue's expression did not change: "Mr. Zhou is a bad guy. Even with Mr. Zhou's endorsement, I can't be completely at ease. Young Master Zhou, I advise you to pay more attention to Ling Zun. Based on his behavior that day, I won't be surprised what he does."

Zhou Chengan laughed: "Zheng Sheng, don't worry, since the moment my father stepped into the port city, I have never relaxed. I have been wary of him, but since my grandfather has come forward now, it means that he is no longer a supporter of my father. Although my father has a bad temper, he is not an idiot. In such a situation, he would not dare to do it. What's going on?"

Zheng Jue wasn't sure about Zhou's twists and turns, but since Zhou Chengan said so, he didn't ask any more questions, he just answered.

The two chatted for a long time. It was supposed to be the time to hang up the phone, but Zhou Chengan suddenly changed the subject: "Zheng Sheng, do you know what happened to the Han family recently?"

Zheng Jue was stunned for a moment, and then a little He nodded stupidly at the phone and said, "I know a little bit."

Zhou Chengan chuckled softly: "Han's has such a big move at this juncture, I'm afraid that Han's will have a big problem."

Zheng Jue shook his hand. Zhou Chengan continued: "The other noble families in Hong Kong are not fools, and now basically everyone with eyes is just around the corner. Zheng Sheng, do you think Han Jin can get what he wants this time?"

Zheng Jue slightly With his face down, without a trace of expression, he was silent for a long time, and finally said: "What he wants has already been obtained. If someone wants Han, they should also weigh their own weight." The tone was unusually cold.

Zhou Chengan couldn't help laughing: "Okay, you two are really a pair of living treasures, I can't tell you, but this time Han's actions will indeed create a gap, which is good for both of us."

Zheng Jue remembered The two buildings in the city center that had already started to be renovated were relieved for a while. The Han Corporation was not a company that could be easily shaken, so they could only take advantage of this.

After the phone call with Zhou Chengan, Zheng Jue was in a very downhearted mood. He couldn't tell whether he was irritable or lost. What he couldn't deny was that a small part of Han Jin's actions in the Han family were because of him.

This makes it difficult for him to accept and face the current situation. He owes Han Jin so much that he doesn't know how to repay it now.

For a time, Zheng Jue's heart was a little chaotic.

**

Zheng Jue thought about so many things, but Han Jin didn't think about it. He is now busy wrangling with the old foxes on the board of directors.