Chapter 4 Encounters

After this dinner, Zheng Jue decided to chill Lin Su for a few days, but he did not intend to make a clean break with Lin Su. Lin Su is not a terrible person, but the person behind Lin Su who is terrifying is to deal with him. , Set up such a big game, destroy his career, destroy his beliefs, and let him die in remorse, how can such a person be easy to deal with?

    He couldn't startle the snake, he, Lin Su, and more grinding!

    Now that Zheng Jue decided to deal with Lin Su slowly, the other side began to turn his attention to his career. Zheng Jue has a certain talent in doing business. Knowing the market trend in the next ten years, he becomes more and more handy, especially in the stock market, but within three to five months, several stocks he bought have risen sharply, and Alex's excited words are not easy to say: Zheng Sheng, you are really amazing, these stocks have really good potential, and I think they will rise sharply in the future."

    Zheng Jue was just indifferent, he didn't want to make a lot of fuss about the stock market, and now he still has to gain a firm foothold. Doing business, but now his foundation is unstable, and he still has to rely on the stock market to gather wealth, but he himself can't devote himself to the stock market like before.

    "Okay, just follow up on these stocks. I will contact you if something happens." Zheng Jue said coldly.

    Alex was a little puzzled for a while. Zheng Jue was even more enthusiastic about the stock market than him before, but he has been so cold these past few months. He was really puzzled, but he didn't say much about other people's commissions, so he just smiled and said: " If Zheng Sheng has something to do, just go to work, the stock market has me watching."

    Zheng Jue closed the line and stopped paying attention to it. The time when the stock market can make money has passed, and it will only be a small ups and downs in the future. affect the overall situation.

    In the past few days, Zheng Jue has been working on a project. The Zhou family, a veteran family in Hong Kong, is in a shop in the West City. Due to the diversion of the subway these days, it can no longer be done, so he is going to sell it. Zheng Jue He is very interested in this, because he knows very well that after half a year, this area will become very popular because of the government's sudden start of the construction of affordable housing, but this matter is temporarily decided by the top, so the high-level management of the port city does not have it at all. One could expect that only Zheng Jue, a man who had lived for two lifetimes, would come to pick up this bargain.

  Although this land is not profitable now, there are many upstarts who want to gain a foothold in the Hong Kong market or want to curry favor with the Zhou family. Zheng Jue still has some competitors, and Zheng Jue is generally investigated. Let's take a look at some of his competitors. Although there are some familiar faces, there are also a few powerful ones. If Zheng Jue is usually not afraid of him, but now some of Zheng Jue's current assets are still in the stock market, so he has confidence. Not enough, so he wanted to take Liang Xu's line.

    Although Liang Xu said that he is usually inexperienced, he has a considerable network in Hong Kong, and he is also connected with top families such as the Zhou family and the Han family. This time, I was mainly talking with the Zhou family, so Zheng Jue asked Liang Xu to ask Zhou Chengan to come out. Now Zhou Chengan's position in the Zhou family is very obvious. If he can talk to Zhou Chengan, then this matter will be half. .