chapter 3 Dinner

Zheng Jue's car is a black Bentley Mulsanne, which is low-key and elegant. It seems that he is not born with the love of ordinary men for sports cars. Even cars only like this low-key type.

    Han Jin didn't say a word. He lowered his head and sat in the passenger seat. Lin Su sat in the back. Zheng Jue frowned slightly and looked at Susie who was standing beside him. He really didn't want to sit with Lin Su. After thinking about it, she said to Susie, "Give me the key, you can go back."

    Susie was stunned for a moment, and quickly took out the key. Zheng Jue took the key and went to the front seat, Han Jin looked at Zheng Jue When he came up, he raised his eyebrows slightly: "Zheng Sheng is going to be a driver today?

Zheng Jue smiled and didn't speak.

    Han Jin was very silent along the way. He just glanced at Zheng Jue from time to time. Although that kind of look was obscure, Zheng Jue's attention was always on Han Jin, so Zheng Jue noticed the burning heat and eagerness in his eyes. For a while, there was something on the back.

    On the other hand, Lin Suwei kept talking along the way. She talked about the interesting things about her filming, and the experience of a certain reception. Although she was gentle with Zheng Jue, she couldn't hide her eagerness when she looked at Han Jin. live.

    Zheng Jue sneered in his heart, how stupid he was in his last life to be deceived by her, but in the end, she was actually hooked up with Han Jin, Zheng Jue casually glanced at Han Jin, who seemed to be smiling but not smiling, and suddenly felt a strange feeling in his heart. Impulsive, is this person really invincible? Does he deserve to be suppressed by others for the rest of his life?

    When this idea came out, it took root in Zheng Jue's heart like a weed, and quickly took over his whole heart. He wanted to take revenge on Lin Su and let Han Jin be trampled under his feet. This kind of feeling was like Like drugs, it made him addicted and made him unable to extricate himself. Zheng Jue looked at the road ahead with a heavy expression, but made up his mind.

When they arrived at the hotel where the dinner was held, Zheng Jue couldn't help frowning when she saw the reporters forming a circle at the door. Han Jin saw it and said softly, "You don't need to deal with these people, just walk through the side door."

    Zheng Jue didn't say a word, but the car drove towards the side door. As soon as he got to the side door, there were more than a dozen plainclothes security guards standing on both sides of the road. When they saw a car approaching, one of them greeted him. Zheng Jue took the invitation letter. When they came out, the man saw them and put them in.

    Zheng Jue drove the car all the way until he reached the atrium of the hotel. A parking boy came up to take over the car, and another waiter came up to pick him up. Han Jin walked in the front with an air of safety, while Lin Su held Zheng Jue behind. step.

    As soon as the group walked to the entrance of the main hall, a middle-aged man with a shy stomach and a smile on his face greeted them. When they saw Han Jin walking in front, they couldn't help but stunned, and then they saw Zheng Jue and Lin Su walking behind. , but the smile became more and more exaggerated: "Master Han? I heard from the people that Zheng Sheng is here, but I didn't expect Master Han to come too."

    Zheng Jue then remembered that at the door, Zheng Jue only took himself The invitation letter was verified by the security guard, and Han Jin was missed.