Chapter 40 Begins

Zheng Jue and Han Jin got into the car silently. They were in Zheng Jue's car. Han Jin looked out the window uncomfortably without saying a word. Zheng Jue didn't know what to say. There was an embarrassing silence.

    It wasn't until they arrived at Zhou's gate that the driver parked the car in front of the building, but none of the people in the car moved. The driver cautiously glanced at the back seat in the rearview mirror, and said in a low voice, "Zheng Sheng, here we are. Zheng Jue nodded ,

    turned her head to look at Han Jin, and said, "Get out of the car, Vi."

    Han Jin nodded with a hint of coldness on his face, turned around and got out of the car.

    The driver breathed a sigh of relief, and Zheng Jue felt relieved as well. He turned his head to look at the driver, and said warmly, "Come pick me up in an hour." The

    driver hurriedly responded respectfully.

    **

    When Zheng Jue went out, Han Jin had already entered the building. Zheng Jue hurry up and entered the elevator with him. With Han Jin there, they were not hindered by anything, so they entered Zhou Chengan's directly. office.

    When they first entered, Zhou Chengan was sitting behind his desk reading a document, and the look of concentration was something Zheng Jue had never seen before.

    Hearing someone coming in, Zhou Chengan raised his head, and when he saw the two of them, a smile appeared on his face, and he hurriedly stepped forward to greet you: "Finally here, Vi, I called you. You didn't answer countless calls, I thought you had an accident, but I didn't expect to be with Aaron, so that's no wonder."

    Zhou Chengan teased, but Han Jin's face was not very good-looking, and he said a word with a dark face Without saying a word, he sat directly on the sofa. Zhou Chengan couldn't help being a little surprised when he looked at him. He glanced at Zheng Jue inquiringly. Zheng Jue shook his head gently. He was even more puzzled, but he didn't. Let’s talk more about this, let’s talk about the business today.

    "The time has come, Lin Su is now devastated by the blow, and Wen Huaan has basically abandoned her. She is desperate now, and she will be easily deceived, and the Wen brothers are already caged birds, and there is no room for retreat. Now, our plan can officially start." Zhou Chengan smiled, but there was a hint of coldness in his eyes.

    Zheng Jue frowned slightly, thinking of Wen Huaan's performance at Han Zizhang's birthday banquet a few days ago: "I don't think Wen Huaan is a person who can easily give in, but at Uncle Han's birthday banquet a few days ago, his performance was a little weird. ."

    Zhou Chengan sneered: "He is an old fox, and he likes to appear calm in the most critical times, otherwise, everyone will know that Wen's is going to be finished, who can help him any more."

    Zheng Jue He nodded slightly and didn't say more, but there was still a trace of worry in his heart.

    The plan they discussed before took advantage of Wen Hua'an's suspicion and conceit. Previously, the Zhou family and the Han family suppressed him in many ways. Although the Wen family was disgraced, they did not gain any benefit. Instead, Zheng Jue followed them. Behind the two, they made a fortune, including the piece of land in the north of the city.