chapter 15

Although Zheng Jue intentionally wanted to use this scandal to damage Lin Su's image, he was not foolish enough to open up his private life for others to interpret, so this matter was only a matter of two or three days, so he signaled to Zheng Jue. was pressed down.

    But it only stopped for two or three days. I don't know what the media has been doing. Although he stopped reporting on Zheng Jue's private life, he started to report on Lin Sulai.

    And what's even more outrageous is that the intimate photos taken while being fostered were all posted for some reason. Zheng Jue watched Lin Su interact with a bald old man in the newspaper, and the acid in his stomach almost turned upside down. , I didn't expect that Lin Su still has this side.

    Zheng Jue threw the newspaper aside in disgust, feeling a little irritable for a while. Although this newspaper completely ruined Lin Su's reputation, it didn't help him in the slightest, and it was given away for free. He must have a green hat, which made his situation very embarrassing. I really don't know who has such deep hatred with him, Zheng Jue's face turned blue with anger.

    Just when he was so angry that he wanted to kill someone, Susie's internal line called in: "Zheng Sheng, Miss Lin's phone number."

    Zheng Jue frowned, her tone was very cold: "If you don't answer, don't care about her calls in the future." Now that Lin Su's unbearable side has been discovered, as long as he is a normal man, he can no longer befriend Lin Suxu.

    Susie naturally knew about the big scene that Lin Su made. She expected Zheng Jue's attitude, but she couldn't make her own decisions, so asking at this time was just a passing move, so she hurriedly responded.

    After dealing with Lin Su, Zheng Jue's headache became more and more serious. If he didn't want to be ridiculed with a big green hat, then the scene between him and Lin Su had to stop, but I'm afraid the old fox Wen Huaan has already stopped. I was alarmed, and now I have to stop the line of Lin Su, and it will not be so easy to stabilize Wen Huaan in the future.

    I really don't know who has so many things that ruined his layout, Zheng Jue's teeth are itchy.

    And this person who made Zheng Jue's teeth ticklish was sitting proudly in Zhou Chengan's villa, with two long legs crossed, holding a glass of red wine in his hands, and lowered his head to take a sip from time to time.

    Looking at this man, Zhou Chengan was really hesitant to say anything. Finally, after holding it for a long time, he finally said, "You did all this?"

    He pointed to Lin Su's huge and twisted face in the newspaper, and for a while There is also some discomfort in the stomach.

    Han Jin nodded casually: "His eyesight is too bad, I just checked it, I didn't expect to find so many good things, I wanted to give it to him directly, but I didn't expect him to want this. If the matter is over, then I have to help him again and let him take a good look at the true face of this woman."

    Zhou Chengan looked at the smug Han Jin with a melancholy face, and his heart was really mixed, and this person didn't even look at him. Stupid, why is EQ so low?

    In the end, Han Jin was also taken aback by his gaze. He put down the wine glass in his hand awkwardly, and frowned and glanced at Zhou Chengan: "Did I do something wrong again?"