Chapter 68 The Truth

Han Jin sent Zheng Jue back to the apartment, and asked the doctor to thoroughly check Zheng Jue up and down, inside and out. When he saw the injury on his shoulder, Han Jin's anger could hardly be restrained.

"He...he dares to treat you like this, I will never let Zhou Chen go!" Han Jin gritted his teeth.

Zheng Jue smiled and patted the back of his hand to comfort him: "It's just a minor injury, what are you worried about?"

Han Jin said with a sullen face, but his hand gently stroked Zheng Jue's bruised area and whispered. : "Don't worry, I won't let you suffer in vain."

Zheng Jue was dumbfounded for a while: "Didn't I get all the shopping malls in the city center?"

Han Jin gave Zheng Jue an angry look: "A shopping mall What is it, if he dares to touch you, he won't think about it any better."

Zheng Jue didn't dare to provoke Han Jin any more, so he could only comfort him with a smile. He knew a lot, he knew what Zheng Jue meant, it was Zhou Chengan's father after all, he couldn't do it too much, otherwise everyone would look bad, but he didn't understand Zheng Jue, who hates Zhou Chen the most in this world, only I'm afraid that he won't be able to rank, Zhou Chengan is the first.

Han Jin slightly hooked the corner of his mouth. Since Zheng Jue didn't want to, he didn't bother him. Anyway, Zhou Chengan was in front of him.

Seeing that Han Jin didn't say anything to deal with Zhou Chen anymore, Zheng Jue was also relieved.

Afterwards, the doctor performed a systemic examination on Zheng Jue and found that he had not suffered any other injuries except these skin injuries. Han Jin was relieved, but at this time, Han Jin's assistant came in and told Han Jin. something.

Han Jin's expression changed after listening to the assistant's words. Zheng Jue looked a little wrong and hurriedly asked, "What's wrong?"

Han Jin smiled softly: "My father wants to see me."

Zheng Jue frowned slightly: "What's wrong?"

Han Jin smiled and kissed the tip of his brow: "It's nothing, it's the company's business, I'll go back and have a look first."

Zheng Jue didn't believe it, but he didn't say any more. After all, it was Han's problem. As an outsider, he wasn't very good at asking questions.

"Then go back first, don't delay your business." Zheng Jue pushed him away a little and said with a smile.

Han Jin sighed in annoyance, took out the medicine left by the doctor before and ordered it again, and then left reluctantly.

**

As soon as Han Jin left Zheng Jue's apartment, his face became serious. His father was not so easy to deal with, and he never dared to relax a little.

"Go to the company to make arrangements, and check all the directors for me to see if there are any mistakes." Han Jin said coldly to the assistant behind him, he was only afraid that Han Zizhang would have something behind him.

The assistant responded immediately, while Han Jin drove the car by himself and went to the Han family.

When Han Jin arrived at the Han family, he was personally greeted by Han Zizhang's secretary to Han Zizhang's office, and his sense of precaution was at its peak.