Chapter 50

Zheng Jue stood outside the ICU ward, looking at Han Jin lying inside through that layer of glass, with a hint of bitterness in his eyes. He had never seen such a fragile Han Jin before, his face was pale and his lips were blue, Zheng Jue was almost a little bit Unable to stand, he held on to the edge of the window, almost clenching his knuckles white.

    Susie watched from the side and said worriedly: "Zheng Sheng, Young Master Han hasn't recovered yet, so he can't go in. Otherwise... I'll go find the management of the hospital?" She really almost thought that Zheng Jue to smash the glass.

    Zheng Jue slowly shook his head and whispered, "No need, let's go."

    Susie stepped forward to help him, Zheng Jue brushed her away: "Don't help me, I'll go back by myself."

    Susie was a little worried, but But he didn't dare to refute, so he had to follow behind Zheng Jue, for fear that he would not be able to walk steadily.

    Zheng Jue returned to his ward and lay straight on the bed, looking at the ceiling with a sloppy expression. Susie stood beside him in a dilemma. In the end, he could only retreat quietly. He figured it out for himself.

    Zheng Jue only felt like he had seen a movie before. The past between him and Han Jin flashed in front of him frame by frame. However, the feelings were all mixed together, blurring the boundaries in his heart. In the end, he finally passed such a resolute attitude, which completely invaded his heart defense, causing him to fail completely and retreat again and again. It was just at this moment that the biggest obstacle between them appeared.

    Han Zizhang.

    Now, as long as he thinks of this name, Zheng Jue feels astringent on the tip of his tongue. The head of the Han family, the uncrowned king of the entire Hong Kong city, in this world, who would dare to offend him?

    Zheng Jue sat up slowly. He picked up the water by the table and took a sip. His hands were shaking slightly. He could hardly control the pain. This was a feeling he had never experienced before. , Zheng Jue felt that he was about to lose control.

    **

    This day was the most difficult day for Zheng Jue. He almost always couldn't help thinking about Han Jin, the way he smiled and kissed himself, the corners of his lips that were slightly raised and the time when he stroked his side face. The slender and fair fingers had not been felt before, but at this moment Zheng Jue suddenly felt that Han Jin had played such a large part in his life, as if the two of them had completely lost their minds since the first time they met. tangled together.

    Until today...

    Zheng Jue closed his eyes, his mouth was a little dry, he adjusted his slightly loose coat, and walked out of the ward slowly.

    Susie stood at the door waiting, with obvious worry on her face: "Zheng Sheng, do you want to make an appointment with Mr. Han another day? You are in such a reluctant situation now."

    Zheng Jue forced a smile: " No need, it will happen sooner or later, and now is the right time."

    Han Jin was still in a drowsy sleep, and it was good for everyone to solve this matter under his ignorance.