Chapter 69

The author has something to say: The timeline is still connected to the text, but I still can't help but whitewash my favorite Shao Zhou. It seems that Shao Han has turned a little black again...

Well, Sahuahua~~ ~

Ask for a collection, click on my author's name, click on the favorite author, that's it, I will be reminded when opening a new article in the future~

A group of little angels (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

Han Jin arrived at Zhou Chengan an hour later At this time, Zhou Chengan was working. He raised his head when he heard someone coming in. Seeing that it was Han Jin, he couldn't help but smile: "It's coming so soon. I thought you were going to stay with Zheng Sheng for a while."

Han Jin raised her eyebrows, sat opposite Zhou Chengan, and folded her hands: "I wasn't with him before, I went to see my father."

"Your father?" Zhou Chengan couldn't help frowning: "What happened to him?"

"What else can I do." Han Jin smiled sarcastically: "He wanted to talk to me when he heard that I was going to open the board of directors. I was impatient to talk nonsense with him again, so I just had a showdown with him."

Zhou Chengan Looking at Han Jin in surprise: "What was your father's reaction?"

"What else could be the reaction?" Han Jin sneered: "If he doesn't believe what I found out, he has to believe it!"

Zhou Chengan was helpless. Tanshou: "You are too anxious, he is your father after all, although he was suspected of oversight, but it is not all his fault."

Han Jin gritted his teeth, his eyes were a bit gloomy: "It's not his fault, it could be Whose? He is my father, but also my mother's husband, so that's all, his distrust is the fatal blow to my mother!"

Zhou Chengan sighed helplessly: "Okay, since You've already made up your mind, so no matter what I say, it won't help, I just hope you can act cautiously and not be too extreme."

Hearing this, Han Jin smiled lightly: "You blame me for this. Did you make a fool of yourself again?"

Looking at him like this, Zhou Chengan held back all the words he wanted to say, and only sighed: "You deliberately let Zhou Chen know about Zheng Sheng's whereabouts, in order to let Zheng Sheng have a better relationship with you, It doesn't matter if I play the white face, but this matter is too taken for granted, if Zheng Sheng is really injured, you won't have time to regret it."

Han Jin snorted after hearing this, " I'll take care of this a long time ago. , Zheng Jue is always soft and not hard, if I force him to be with him, he will inevitably get bored, that's all..."

Han Jin's eyes suddenly became a little soft: "Actually, he is that person. He is very soft-hearted, I rescued him this time, and he is still so embarrassed, he must be closer to me in his heart, but I didn't expect..."

Han Jin glared at Zhou Chengan: "I didn't expect your father to be so irritable. , I directly attacked him, Zhou Chengan, if you don't take action this time, I can't guarantee that I will do anything myself."

Zhou Chengan just smiled bitterly: "Brother, this matter is very dangerous in the first place, but in the end you are Blame me, I didn't think that Zheng Sheng usually looks at a gentle and gentle person, and it's not bad to move his hands, even if we don't have us today, I'm afraid he can run out."