chapter 2 Han Jin

Lin Su met when he just returned to Hong Kong to participate in the Hong Kong University Alumni Association. Lin Su graduated from Hong Kong University and was born in beauty contestants. , Lin Su is beautiful and generous, which left an excellent impression on Zheng Jue. Later, after the class reunion ended, Lin Su also contacted Zheng Jue many times. Zheng Jue didn’t take it seriously at first. After that, although it wasn't as rotten as those from aristocratic families in Hong Kong, there were a few women coming and going around him. He was a playful person himself, and he didn't know how many girls he had seen like Lin Su.

    However, he never expected that Lin Su is better than those ordinary socialites. Although Zheng Jue has some ability in business, he is stupefied in love. so that later... Zheng Jue sneered and answered the phone.

    "Aaron, how are you doing?" Lin Su's voice was still as gentle as water.

    "Not bad." Zheng Jue said coldly.

Lin Su probably noticed Zheng Jue's indifference, and felt a little uneasy for a while: "Aaron, are you... unhappy? Why does your voice sound weird?"

    "Unhappy?" Zheng Jue raised his eyebrows slightly. With a sarcastic smile: "How can I be unhappy, are you okay?"

    Lin Su was still a little uncertain in his heart, but the expectations in his heart broke through this layer of unease, and said softly: "Aaron, I heard that you three Will you be attending a charity dinner in the future, have you invited a female companion?"

    Zheng Jue sneered in her heart, it was also at this time in her last life, she wanted to go to a charity dinner with him, but finally hooked up with the prince of the first family in Hong Kong. Han Jin, but himself became the biggest cannon fodder between the two of them.

    "Not yet, but I think I'll take Susie there." Susie is Zheng Jue's assistant.

    "Ah? Bring Susie over there?" Lin Su's tone suddenly stiffened.

    Zheng Jue could almost imagine the expression on Lin Su's face at this time. She must be overwhelmed, but also mixed with a trace of grievance. He had seen this kind of expression on Lin Su's face countless times. Every time she looked like this, It made him unbearable, and then let her get what she wanted, but now... Zheng Jue sneered in her heart, it was not so easy.

    "Susie...Susie is pretty good, but I haven't seen you for a long time, so let me accompany you this time, okay?" Lin Su said a little aggrieved.

Zheng Jue played with the wine glass with one hand, with a playful smile on her face. Since she wanted to go so much, he might as well fulfill her and let him see, without him holding on tightly, Young Master Han. Is it really possible to fall in love with her.

    "Okay, you can go if you want. I'll ask Susie to pick you up in three days." Zheng Jue said lightly.

    Lin Su's tone suddenly became eager: "Aaron, you are so kind to me. I want to go out tomorrow to buy clothes for the dinner party. Would you like to accompany me?"

    Zheng Jue listened to her sweet and tired voice, and for a while Feeling a little annoyed, he said coldly, "I have something to do with the company tomorrow, so you can go by yourself."