Chapter 26 Temptation

Lin Suxu noticed Zheng Jue's malicious eyes, and quickly lowered his head, not daring to say more, but Wen Yize, who smiled softly: "I forgot, Zheng Shao and Miss Lin before There are still some origins, but it’s my fault today.”

    Zheng Jue glanced at Wen Yize without a smile, he believed that, with Wen Yize’s shrewdness, he would not know about Lin Su’s entanglement with him. , Wen Yize brought Lin Su over today, I'm afraid it was meant to be a temptation.

    Zheng Jue didn't say a word, but Han Jin had already lost a good face towards Wen Yize, and snorted coldly, "Since Young Master Wen knows it's wrong and brought Miss Lin here, he's also big-hearted."

    Wen Yize heard this . Then, the original smile on his face couldn't be maintained anymore. He had the ability to perfunctory Zheng Jue, but he didn't dare to confront Han Jin. If you try him, he will not be able to let the Virgin be slapped in the face.

    Several people were in this embarrassing scene. Zhou Chengan, who originally ran to park the car, finally came back. As soon as he arrived, he found that the atmosphere in the room was not right.

    But in the end, he was deeply thoughtful, so he didn't ask much, just smiled and said, "What are you doing? Are you waiting for me?"

    Wen Yize was sweating in a hurry, but he also realized Zheng Jue and Han before. Jin's relationship is good, but I never thought that the relationship between Han Jin and Zheng Jue would be so good. Thinking about it this way, Han Jin's black face when he saw him before has an explanation.

    Wen Yize's bowels were turning green, and Zhou Chengan's words were like a life-saving straw for him. As soon as he heard it, he immediately hit the snake and followed the stick: "Zhou Shao is finally here."

    Zhou Chengan He glanced at Zheng Jue lightly, seeing that his expression was cold and he didn't speak, he knew that Wen Yize was probably offending Zheng Jue. In the current situation, it's okay to offend Han Jin. Han Jin's sharp-hearted, I'm afraid it won't be so easy to fool.

    "Okay, let's go in, Vi, haven't you always wanted to meet the new bartender here? Let's go."

    Wen Yize brought Lin Su over today, and Zhou Chengan knew it was a bad move, but some things, from Zhou Chengan's standpoint, couldn't be too picky. He just hoped that Zheng Jue could see the big picture, so he held back his breath for the time being.

    After Zhou Chengan said these words, Han Jin raised his eyebrows slightly and glanced at Zheng Jue. Zheng Jue didn't say much, turned around and went into the bar. Han Jin also followed in. Wen Yize was relieved. Shi Xin's judgment of Zheng Jue finally reached an extremely dangerous level, and classified him into a category of people who couldn't be messed with.

    A few people entered the bar together. Although Zheng Jue knew that this time he wanted to have a good relationship with Wen Yize, but Wen Yize's actions really couldn't make him feel good about him, so Zheng Jue didn't embarrass himself and waited to enter. After leaving the box, he sat alone on the other side, not talking to Wen Yize.

    Wen Yize was a little dissatisfied when he saw Zheng Jue's appearance. After all, he was used to being admired. Zheng Jue was a newcomer with no foundation. He really didn't take it seriously, but he looked at Han Jin's expression No matter how angry he was in his heart, he could only suppress his staring eyes. After all, in the boundary of Hong Kong City, Han Jin absolutely could not offend him.