chapter 18 Inquiry

Zheng Jue looked at his smiling face, and couldn't help feeling a little aggrieved. He said in his heart, where did you come from?

    But it's not good to say it clearly, so I just pulled the corner of my mouth and said with a dry smile: "Let Shao Zhou laugh, I do have something to ask Shao Zhou." Zhou

    Chengan's expression changed, but he became a little interested: "Zheng Sheng You're welcome, we're all friends, let's talk about anything."

    Zheng Jue felt awkward, he now sees clearly, Zhou Chengan is a pimp here, how can someone who can do such a thing Treat him as a friend, but as a stakeholder.

    "Actually, it's a coincidence. I met a young lady named Lin Ai a few days ago. I heard that she seems to have a very close relationship with Zhou Shao's cousin. I wonder if it's true?

    " But he sank suddenly: "Lin Ai?" Zhou Chengan glanced at Zheng Jue suspiciously: "How did Zheng Sheng know Lin Ai?"

    Zheng Jue saw that he had such a big reaction, and knew that there was a lot going on here. Therefore, he also smiled: "Oh, she seems to be Lin Su's younger sister. There was a lot of trouble with Lin Su a few days ago. She came to ask me to help Lin Su."

    As soon as Zheng Jue said these words, Zhou Chengan returned There was no response, and Han Jin first sneered: "Zheng Sheng is so sympathetic to fragrance and jade, do you need someone else to ask for this kind of thing?"

    Zheng Jue was stunned by his choked tone, so he could only say: "Young Master Han is joking."

    Han Jin curled his lips into a smile, but there was a coldness in the corners of his eyes and brows. There was a cold aura on his originally delicate and handsome face. He stared at Zheng Jue, but didn't say a word. talk.

    Zhou Chengan saw that Han Jin was in a bad mood, so he didn't dare to say more, but he wanted to remind Zheng Jue, so he could only say: "Lin Ai is not simple, she and Lin Su are sisters, Zheng Sheng, I advise you to stay away from her. Some."

    Zheng Jue squinted his eyes after hearing this, so that Zhou Chengan could say that, it seems that this Lin Ai is indeed not simple.

    "Thank you for the reminder, Young Master Zhou, I will pay attention." Zheng Jue's smile remained the same, but a coldness flashed in his eyes. Zhou Chengan really knew that Zhou Chengyuan had a bad luck in the last life, isn't it Zhou Chengan who got the benefit?

    Han Jin glanced at Zheng Jue, and the indifference in his eyes was reduced a bit. After hesitating for a moment, he finally asked, "What do you think about what I said last time?"

    Zheng Jue's originally smiling face couldn't help but pause. , turned his face stiffly and glanced at Han Jin, and whispered: "No idea."

    Han Jin's face turned cold, and he gritted his teeth: "You really have no idea?"

    Zheng Jue nodded somewhat unnaturally: "No." The low tone almost dropped into the dust.

    Hearing this, Han Jin suddenly stood up, turned around and left without saying a word. Zhou Chengan called him, but he didn't look back. In the end, Zhou Chengan had to smile awkwardly at Zheng Jue and chase him out.