Chapter 60 Complex

After Zhou Chengan left, Zheng Jue felt very complicated.

Thinking of Zhou Chengan's words, he had to say that it was very touching to him. The shopping mall in the city center is not very big. It is tasteless for big companies like Han's and Zhou's, but he said so. Just right.

However, the shopping mall in the city center is basically divided up by several large enterprises. Such a small and medium-sized shopping mall is basically impossible to eat, and it is just starving. , then the competitiveness will be doubled, and maybe there is a strength to fight.

Zheng Jue narrowed his eyes slightly, and became interested. Han Shi was a giant in front of him now, but he couldn't keep running away. Relying on Han Jin was the way to go, but he wanted to be strong by himself. Let Han Zizhang dare not act lightly.

Zheng Jue had already decided to agree the moment Zhou Chengan opened his mouth, and now he would naturally not change his mind. He picked up the phone and connected Susie.

After a while, Susie walked in and whispered, "Zheng Sheng, what's the matter?"

Zheng Jue whispered, "Let the marketing department estimate the value of the downtown mall, the legal department and the people in charge of the mall will come to me tomorrow morning. Office, I have something to talk about."

Susie responded quickly and went out to implement it immediately.

In the afternoon, Zheng Jue received an email. It was an invitation letter from Han Jin's office. Zheng Jue opened the email in surprise. It was Han's charity dinner ten days later.

Recently, the wind has been a little tight, and charity work has begun to flourish. Han has always been smart. This large-scale charity dinner is to show Han's attitude, and it is also a weather vane for businessmen in Hong Kong.

Zheng Jue is not a fool either, he has donated a lot of money long ago, and now he is attending this charity dinner to put some gold on his face.

It's just that in addition to the invitation letter, this email also contained some private goods. Han Jin wanted to meet him when and where.

Zheng Jue was a little surprised. Han Jin was so cautious, and it took so much effort to meet him. Zheng Jue suddenly realized the power of Han Zizhang. He could make people like Han Jin stand guard so hard, I'm afraid it wouldn't be so easy to fool.

Zheng Jue had a new understanding of Han Zizhang in his heart. '

After work, Zheng Jue personally drove away from the company and went to the place designated by Han Jin. They just met yesterday. I really don't know what else Han Jin wants to tell him.

When Zheng Jue arrived at that place, it was a hotel in the city center. He went to the room that Han Jin reserved, and just knocked on the door, he was dragged in by a hand with a tie in the door.

Zheng Jue was startled at first, then when he smelled the green grass on the man's body, he was relieved and relaxed, and was dragged in by the man.

Zheng Jue hugged the man's waist and said in a low voice, "What's wrong with you?"

Han Jin smiled in a low voice, "I want to see you."