Chapter 61 Charity

Zhou Chengan was also relieved when he heard Zheng Jue's answer. He knew that Zheng Jue was definitely not a short-sighted person, but he was not sure whether Zheng Jue would face uncertain risks with him. Now it seems that this decision is still correct.

"I knew I didn't see the wrong person, Zheng Sheng, I hope this cooperation can bring Zheng and Zhou to a higher level." Zhou Chengan said with a smile.

Zheng Jue quickly bent the corner of his mouth, exchanged a few words with Zhou Chengan, and then sent Zhou Chengan out.

Watching Zhou Chengan's car leave, Zheng Jue returned to the building. Susie followed behind him and asked, "Zheng Sheng, how's it going?"

Zheng Jue slightly hooked the corner of his mouth: "It's already 80%, and I 'll take care of it in the future. This matter is our top priority."

Susie responded with a smile.

**

After this time, Zheng Jue met with Zhou Chengan several times in the next few days and discussed some details about the contract.

Zhou Chengan is a smart person, and he doesn't do things that are deliberately embarrassing, so these discussions went well. Until the day of Han's charity work, the cooperation between Zhou Chengan and Zheng Jue has been completed 80%, waiting for a long time. The final contract is signed.

Zheng Jue was very satisfied with this situation, and at the same time he was looking forward to attending Han's charity dinner.

In fact, for him, there are no one thousand or eight hundred people who have attended this kind of charity dinner, but this Han's charity dinner has made him extremely excited.

This afternoon, Susie personally delivered the clothes to Zheng Jue's apartment, a three-piece suit of navy blue cashmere mixed with silk, dark blue twill tie, low-key and solemn, Zheng Jue took the watch he bought last time from The drawer was taken out.

This watch was bought by Zheng Jue when he was talking with other people last time. They were originally a simple business meal, but after eating, the group of people thought about going to Zheng Juexin to go to the shopping mall, and then wait for them. When passing by the watch area, Zheng Jue looked at the watch and suddenly became unable to walk.

In his life, he never cared much about this kind of decoration, but looking at this watch now, he suddenly felt that he had to buy it. He wanted to give this watch to Han Jin, which was very strong. His emotions instantly took over his body and mind, and he bought it immediately without hesitation.

Now, holding this dark blue velvet box, he felt a little hot for a while, and felt a little embarrassed in his heart. He had never done this kind of gift-giving between lovers in his life, and he really didn't know how to give it. shot.

Susie looked at Zheng Jue holding a box with an embarrassed look on her face. She couldn't help bending her mouth slightly and whispered, "Zheng Sheng, Young Master Han invited you to the dinner party. I forgot to return the gift to Young Master Han."

Zheng Jue's eyes narrowed . Liang, glanced at Susie, he didn't believe that someone as clever as Susie would forget to prepare a return gift for Han Jin, but this solved his predicament, Zheng Jue immediately smiled and said, "That's right, this watch counts as a gift. Give Han Shao a gift in return."