Chapter 46 Vibration

Zheng Jue didn't know why he suddenly felt guilty, his mouth was a little dry, and he was speechless for a while. He just stared at Han Jin's face without saying a word.

    Han Jin lowered his head, pressed Zheng Jue's profile face, chuckled lightly in his ear, and whispered, "That's why you suddenly became nervous that day? Aaron?"

    Suddenly he realized that Han Jin didn't let go of this matter at all . In his heart, Zheng Jue breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. He stretched out his hand and stroked Han Jin's slightly messy hair, and said in a low voice, "Do you mind?"

    Han Jin turned to kiss Zheng Jue's earlobe, and said warmly. : "Of course I do mind, but I forgive you."

    With such a simple sentence, Zheng Jue's heart became mixed for a while. He hugged Han Jin's waist with his backhand. He didn't expect that Han Jin would really be able to forgive him. He really did what he said unintentionally that day.

    Han Jin squinted and looked ahead, holding Zheng Jue's shoulders tightly with both hands. Because of the force, the knuckles of both hands were slightly pale.

    Guilt? Impressed? Although I wish I could destroy the world for your deception, I still choose to forgive you and stay by my side forever!

    The ink in Han Jin's eyes was dark, like a bottomless vortex, with a hint of madness.

    **

    The acquisition of Wen's was very successful. It not only merged two well-run subsidiaries at a low price, but also made up for Wen's shortage of funds in a timely manner. Wen's finally recovered a little bit of vitality. The brink of bankruptcy was brought back, but at the same time, Zhou Chengan and Han Jin's capital injections were also turned upside down.

    The fastest thing to upload in this world is rumors, the Wen family reshuffled, and Zhou Chengan and Han Jin held a part of Wen's shares as soon as the news came out, the entire Hong Kong market went to business leaders, down to the street people. Knowing that Zheng Sheng and Zhou Shao played a game of Infernal Affairs together and put one hand into Wen's pocket, Zheng Jue, who was a small person, was in the limelight for a while compared to Zhou Chengan, who was already a big name.

    Everyone knows now that Zheng Jue, the son of the golden boy of the stock market, is now a figure in the Hong Kong market. He can count Wen Huaan and become a shareholder of the Wen family. Not everyone can achieve such an achievement.

    Wen Huaan was the most unacceptable person for this result, because in addition to his inhumane defense against Zheng Jue, there was also his good nephew, who not only united with outsiders to overcast him, but also cut him off forever. The way he returned to the peak of Wen's power was fatal to Wen Huaan. His desire for power and desire for control were all cut off at this moment.

    What annoyed him even more was that he didn't know until after the merger was completed that the people he had won over before had betrayed him.

    This kind of betrayal is fatal to Wen Huaan. As a betrayer, what he fears and hates most is the betrayal of others, and now he finally feels the pain of being betrayed by others.

    All of Wen Hua'an's retreats were blocked, and his time in the Wen family was finally over.

    But after Zheng Jue got this result, he was not very happy. Although Wen Huaan lost all his rights, he was still a shareholder of the Wen family and still lived a worry-free life. This kind of ending was not enough for Zheng Jue.