District Eight - Male - Devin Chiffon - DEAD

Name: Devin Chiffon

Age: 13

District: Eight

Appearance: Devin is short for his age, but makes up for it for being very well built (for his age). His face looking depressed for the dark rings under his eyes from lack of sleep from long hours at work, and also from how tight his skin is to his skull. Devin's eyes are a mid tone gray, his hair sandy blond, and his skin tone a ghosty white from the lack of being in the sunlight.

Personality: Devin has a huge heart for his loved ones, he'd do anything for them. That is why he took a job lifting boxes around at a textile factory. He took the job because his older brother Nicholas was getting very sick, the doctor said if his body didn't heal in the coming year Nicholas wouldn't have any of his strength again. With this news Devin signed up for work the next morning. Devin has learned to listen to authority, and has no second thoughts against it, it's just normal in his mind. He's learned that obeying the nasty peacekeepers gets him better respect, and sometimes pay. It's long hours inside but Devin is actually happy because he's helping the cost of Nicholas' medicine and doctor visits.

Three Traits: Strength, Leadership, and Courage

Token: A metal bangle with a barcode engraved on the side. Devin would have to wear the bangle and scan the barcode before and after work.