District One - Female - Diamond Fabulo

Name: Diamond Fabulo

Age: 16

District: One

Appearance: Diamond is comparable to a goddess.... or so she thinks. In actuality, while she is very pretty, it's a forgetful kind of beauty. Cookie-cutter. She doesn't stand out. Her hair is dark brown, shiny and healthy thanks to her parents ability to afford hair-products, it curls gently ending just bellow her shoulders. Her skin is clear and vibrant, again thanks to her parents wealth. Her eyes are a common grey-blue that she accentuates with a multitude of liners and shadows.

Personality: Diamond is bubbly and playful. She's almost always smiling and loves flirting with people. She never does any work, the family maids take care of that for her. She tends to be a little self-centered, and if someone doesn't instantly like her, she will be consumed with trying to figure out why. (Where they just jealous of her? Was her outfit to sparkly that day? No... it has to be jealousy. There's no such thing as too sparkly.) Diamond is the definition of spoiled rich girl. She is the attention-craving only child of one of the richest families in all of District One: Garnet and Lux Fabulo, the founders of Fabulo Fashions. Fabulo Fashions is the top clothing brand in the Capital, and they even have the honor of designing Kahve VeCorekler's outfits every year for the Hunger Games. Because Diamonds family is so well-to-do, they figured Diamond would be exempt from the Reaping. They were wrong. Diamond wasn't worried though. She's watched the Hunger Games every year on TV, how hard could it be, really? Well, she's about to find out....

Three Traits: stubborn, highly lucky, a crowd-pleaser

Token: a sterling silver lipstick tube, engraved with: "Love Always, Momsie and Popsie" that was given to her on her 16th birthday. The lipstick in it is all used up, but she keeps the tube.