Capitol - Male - Solum Magnus - DEAD

Name: Solum Magnus

Age: 18

District: Capitol

Appearance: Solum has curly black hair, almost an Afro. His eyes are naturally brown but he has contacts into to make them look like a rainbow around his pupil. He is naturally Caucasian. He was going to get it died sky blue but the skin-dier was sick today. He is somewhat strong, covered in lean muscle, although he isn't as strong as some Careers because the Capitol training is more laid back. He is about average height and not particularly attractive but his narcissism covers that.

Personality: Solum is a complete narcissus. He is never far away from a mirror and almost had to quit training because of the lack of mirrors. He is very feminine, some would complain that he's too gay to function even though he is not gay. He has a ton of friends and loves to joke around with them. They were all trying to become stylists or escorts if they weren't reaped. Being a Victor was their true dream.

Three traits: Solum is very charismatic and would get along with the interviewer fine, making jokes etc. He is athletic, particularly a fast runner, and would be able to get to the Cornucopia quickly then kill easily. Solum is very good with a bow and arrow, he chose the weapon because he could stay away from all the blood but still be able to kill others.

Token: Solum's first choice was his smart phone, so that he could stay in contact with his friends, but they took that because he could find out what the other tributes are doing etc. They did allow him to replace it with the golden sparkly bow which he always puts in his hair.