Task Two - Bloodbath - Voting

Settle down, because there's a few things to sort before we get onto who is at risk for the first task.

The Gamemakers are not very happy at all with the rate of people not handing in (you may have gathered this already). You've taken a spot that could have gone to somebody else, so you need to show that you're at least going to use it. So we have decided to impose several rules.

1) As usual, not handing in for two tasks in a row means that you will be eliminated. However, should you be eliminated from the competition in this manner, you will be blacklisted for any future Games under Alithia Warwell's (RobotsWillCry) term as President. This means you won't be able to enter.

2) Starting next task, anybody who fails to hand in is automatically up for votes and is NOT eligible to be saved by the Gamemakers (see 'Rules of the Game' chapter).

Also, Amaranth (Capitol female) is now dead. This does not affect the number of people up for votes.

So, without further ado, the tributes at risk are:

Apollo Leier

Xavier Waven

Shay Something

Akiya Uri

Merry Stake

Fern Espalior

Hyde Link

Thicketrose Nightlock

Vote for FIVE of these tributes. Voting will end on Thursday 11th April at 8PM GMT. Usual voting rules apply, but in case you need a reminder, you are not allowed to vote for your own tribute. You are not allowed to ask people to vote for you. Any suspicious voting will (and has, as people who have taken part before will know) be investigated, and anybody found guilty will be thrown out without mercy and blacklisted from future games under Alithia Warwell's term.

Five will die.

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favour.