District Six - Female - Akiya Uri - DEAD

Name: Akiya Uri

Age: 14

District: Six

Appearance: Akiya's a bit shorter than your average fourteen-year-old and isn't at all muscular. She has a smooth fresh pale face and unreadable dark brown eyes. Her hairs shoulder length and is a light brownish-black colour, which she normally wears up in a bun. She normally tries to keep her face blank and emotionless to mask her dark personality.

Personality: As a child Akiya came up from nothing. Her parents died very soon after she was born causing her to be dark and un-welcoming towards anyone. She spent the first twelve years of her life living in the harsh hopeless community home of District 6 where, needless to say was full of dark angry children similar to herself. There were many incidents that resulted in "accidental death" when really it was mostly because of fighting. Akiya wasn't exactly liked back at the community home thanks to her emo unfriendly personality. Any kids who tried to interact with her... Short to say, they're not living anymore. People see the darkness inside Akiya and completely try and avoid her, hoping not to feel a similar fate as those kids.

Three Traits: Dark, Agile, mysterious.

Token: She has no token, having nothing precious to her. She sees that tokens help you hold on to those you love, those of who she has no one left.