District Thirteen - Female - Thicketrose Nightlock - DEAD

Name: Thicketrose "Thicket" Nightlock

Age: 15

District: Thirteen

Looks: Thicket has dark brown hair reaching just past her shoulders almost to her elbows and Hazel eyes. She is petite bust strong and fast for her age. Thicketrose also has freckles scattering across her face.

Description: Thicket is always overlooked in her school and is also one of the smallest. She is very shy and likes to keep to herself especially when it comes to her class mates. Thicket has problems with people and doesn’t trust easily. When in a fight, people have said her last name suits her well, she may not look like much, but she is the best fighter in her family. Thicket will not kill anyone younger than her, as she believes they wouldn’t have a chance against her. All in all, Thicket is a Lone Wolf more of less. 

Three Traits: Fast, cunning, sneaky, smart, great climber, camo, hiding

Token: Thicketrose’s token is simply a silver locket with her family portrait inside on the left and a pic of her and her best friend on the right. A star with five stars around it is engraved onto the cover. (Much like the star that is Twilight Sparkle’s cutie mark ;) )