Task One - Interviews and Training Session

Hellooooooooooo Tributes, I have your first task! Are you all ready to go?

Good!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART ONE: Interviews

The florescent multi colored lights shine on the stage as you walk out. You feel blinded when you sit in the comfortable, modern chair that has been provided for the occasion. Across from you Kahve VeCorekler smiles showing all of his blinding white teeth and extends a hand to you.

Your interview has begun.

Required Questions (feel free to add more if your heart desires):

- “Let’s face it, there’s always someone back home! Whether it’s a brother, girlfriend, mother, or even just a friend. Tell me, who's waiting for you back home?”

- “We all have a story, what’s yours?”

- “Winning’s a nice thing, but it doesn’t just happen. Have you got any tactics or strategies you’d like to share?”

Other things to include: What your tribute is wearing (remember, this is the Capitol, so it can be anything), what your tribute thinks and feels and their opinions on the whole production. Include anything you want really, just as long as it remains in the word limit.

Please send in the following format:

(Tribute Name)

(Tribute District)

(Response)

Word Limit: 750 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART TWO: Private Training Session

The cold and dark atmosphere surfaces as you hear your name called. Breathing in a gasp of air, you get up and make your way to the assessment room. Once inside you gaze up into the bored eye of the four Gamemakers, and you state your name and District.

Your training session is now underway.

The task is to write your character’s private session. Include how the feel, what they do, what weapons they use, etc. These will be scored, so put in your best effort if you want a higher score.

Word Limit: 750

Note: These will be private; no one else in the program will view your response.

Please send in the following format:

(Tribute Name)

(Tribute District)

(Response)

(Items wanted for arrival of arena)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Do in FIVE days’ time. Any entries received after 20:00 on Thursday (GMT) will be counted as late and not scored. Tributes without a score cannot be sponsored. Failing to hand in will result in an extra death on the bloodbath task.

-Please send via PM to Author_Games. Entries by chat will not be accepted.

- Each task will be scored out of six by every Gamemaker, with an average score being taken (in the inevitable event of decimal points, scores will be rounded as per standard Mathematics). Your final scores will be out of twelve and are not flexible.

That is all, have fun my little Tributes.

-Kahve VeCorekler