District Four - Male - Marine Scales - DEAD

Name: Marine Scales

District: Four

Age: 17

Appearance: He is slender but has strong muscles. His deep blue eyes match his dirty blond hair. His teeth are white and he has a nice tan. He has the average height of a seventeen year old but definitely one of the most attractive seventeen year olds.

Personality: He's usually fun to hang out with, since he's the laid back and funny kid makes him very likable. He's a nice person, not enjoying to hurt anyone's feelings unless they deserve it. He always tries to be as rational as possible but he rarely ever gets angry. But when he gets angry, you don't want to be near him.

Traits: He's very intelligent; his quick-thinking skills and him being a strategist allows him to be great at using his brain. He almost always patient, allowing him to be a great fishermen. He's actually one of the best fishermen in the entire district. Him training at the academy really helped him gain some muscle and specialize in weapons. But from building his muscle really helped him to become a super fast swimmer.

Token: His girlfriend, Hydra, gave him a silver locket that dangles from his neck and inside is a picture of them together. His father is the mayor, allowing him to go into the academy but he has never loved Marine so Hydra is practically his only family.