District Eight - Female - Lunar Mae - DEAD

Name: Lunar Mae

Age: 15

District: Eight

Appearance: Lunar may look innocent, but then again, looks can be deceiving. With a cruel smile plastered onto her face when others are in pain or misery, Lunar would just smile and laugh evilly. Blonde wavy curls cascade down her back and sharp, piercing gray-blue eyes; wouldn’t that just be the face of innocence? Sure, if you don’t know Lunar. If you did know her, you’d know that she only smiles when tormenting others. Creepy much? Yes, just ask anyone in District 8.

Personality: Lunar is somewhat... evil. With a true hatred towards her twin sister Juniper, Lunar is constantly being belittled and living in her twin sister’s shadow. Jealously has consumed Lunar’s life, and over the years it has turned Lunar into a complete maniac. Unfortunately Lunar has a small temper and can get irritated quite easily. In other words, if you annoy her, get ready to run like hell. She can manipulate people, and doesn’t trust easily. You could even say she’s a good actor. She’s great at blaming other people and making herself look completely innocent. She’s charming and devious on the outside, but never let that fool you, because she’s also psycho and crazy on the inside.

Three Traits: Lunar can be Bitter, Deceiving and even a little Psycho in the head.

Token: (Originally a fruit knife, but was not allowed much to Lunar’s dismay.) Instead, she used her twin sister Juniper’s lucky silver charm bracelet that Lunar stole from her the night before the reaping. Lunar knew that Juniper would go nuts without it, so why not torment her and take it to the arena?