District Seven - Male - Fern Espalior - DEAD

Name: Fern Espalior

Age: 15

District: Seven

Appearance: He is quite fit for his age. He has an average height for a fifteen year old but is quite muscular for his age. He has dark hair and has a slight tan. He is considered attractive but not too attractive where girls fall head over heels for him.

Personality: Fern can be funny, outgoing, and playful when he wants to be. But a lot of times he's very quiet, shy, and keeps to himself. He usually drowns himself in his thoughts about his dead brother who died in the Hunger Games last year. Ever since he hasn't been the same. He flashes in and out of reality, zoning in and out when he wants.

Three Traits: Ever since his brother died in the games, his parents have not done too much work for them to survive. For this, he chopped up lumber and wood practically by himself so they could survive. This allowed him to practically become an expert at wielding axes. Also, sometimes there were a few dark times when he was left to steal from others. This was very rare for him to do so since he didn't enjoy it, but it also helped him realize how agile he was when he felt the need to run. Also there were a few times a year when lumber would be harder to sell because there would be too much competition with other district seven citizens. Since he wasn't able to get cash to buy food, sometimes he would have to pick berries to keep him from starving. He quickly picked up on which plants were poisonous and which were edible.

District Token: A silver locket that hangs from a silver chain that dangles from his neck. On the inside, it has a picture of him, his parents, and his brother. This picture was taken before his brother died. Before everything went wrong. Before his family was broken.