District Two - Female - Blissia Valiant

Name: Blissia Valiant

Age: 18

District: Two

Appearance: Blissia has large, seductive and slanted ashen glossy green eyes with full and big pinkish lips. Her soft, and full rounded heart shaped face is of a pinkie-pale and unnaturally pure complexion. Blissia's short flaxen hair curls slightly in delicate strands and falls lightly just below her shoulders. Her classical beauty, babyish and almost alien like features often sets her apart from most girls in her district. Reasonably skinny, the girl stands at five foot four with an elegant and confident posture.

Personality: Although often honeyed in words and polite in her intention, Blissia can be careless and brazen toward those she dislikes. The girl can be seen as sadistic and ruthless to her enemies though valuable and gallant to her allies. Despite her cruel approach in tactics and strategy, Blissia is devoted and, despite taking pride in her looks and work, above all else fairly modest toward her own abilities; often aiming to out-do herself in every circumstance. The child is amoral and simply sees the games as you win or lose; live or fall; fight or die. She will care little for those she kills though not out of heartless intent. She would only throw them from thought to save her own moral conscience.

Three Traits: Superb strategist, Capable with a large variety of weapons and highly perceptive.

Token: Necklace with the trinket of her family crest, a proud stag, imprinted in sharp diamond.