District Six - Male - Merry Stake - DEAD

Name: Merry Stake

Age:18

District: 6

Appearance: Merry looks young for his age and has a sense of innocence about him. His small build and rosy cheeck tend to create this persona. He has thin brown hair usually rumpled across his scalp. Freckles invade his face in mass number and situate themself under glistening mud eyes.

Personality: Merry's personality is more the lack of it. He has Alexithomia and a weak frontal cortex lobe. This has led him to be ignorant of emotions and lacking the ability to sense them in others. He has trouble deciding what he feels about troubling issues and frequently ignores sarcasm or tone. Aside from his troubles Merry is a very innocent boy, he wants to make everyone pleased with him and puts a great deal of importance on happiness. Unfortunatly his mind makes it hard for him to catch hints or be emotional counsel to his loved ones, so he often ends up failing in his outreaches to comfort.

Three Traits: Merry is innocent and may get sponsors. He also has trouble having strong emotions that could keep him detached from the cruelty of the games. Finally he is a very agile and small boy so is quicker than most tributes.

Token: A gangly a moth eaten tiny stuffed bear he has had his whole life and has been able to place a strong emotional attachment to the object as a sense of family.