Quarter Finals - Memory Lane - Voting

Hello and welcome, ladies, gentlemen and others of the Capitol, to the quarter final voting! The Games are drawing into their final stages and let me tell you, we haven't seen a competition this close in a long time and the Gamemakers are as excited as you are!

You must all be getting used to this now, so let's skip the intro and go straight to the voting! The tributes who will be competing for a spot in the semi-finals are:

Diamond Fabulo, Apollo Leier, Gizmo Glitch, Elmo Wattson, Teal Sears.

Vote for the two who you want to see advance. Two will die, so every vote counts. The usual voting rules apply: do not vote for yourself, do not canvas votes on behalf of others, vote for exactly the required amount. Using fake accounts to vote is not allowed and any suspicious votes will not be counted.

In the event of a tie, all the Gamemakers present will choose who they wish to survive. Should this still be a tie, President Alithia Warwell will have the casting vote.

Voting will close in twenty four hours. That's 22:00 Capitol time [10PM GMT], Monday 6th April.

There may be a short delay between the closing time for voting and the next task being posted. Please bear with us.

Please only comment below to vote. All inquiries are to be directed to the message board.

Best of luck, and see you in the semi-finals!

President Alithia Warwell

Gamemakers Vinella Cola, Pandora Kleio and Khave VeCorekler