What's wrong?

Context: they're dating

Eteled has actual hands in this uwu

3rd person

Austin teleported into the mii channel, tears streaming down his face.

He sat down behind eteled.

"Hey austi-" He started, being cut off by Austin wrapping his arms around his waist.

He was about to say something again until he heard Austins shaky breath.

He dug his head into Eteleds shoulder, letting his tears fall onto his sweater.

"Aust, are you okay?" He asked.

No response.

He sighed and turned around to face Austin, who was now sat up, looking away.

He wiped away his tears, but to no avail, as tears only continued to fall.

His face and eyes were red from crying so much.

'How long has he been crying for?' He wondered.

He cupped Austins face in both his hands, turning his head towards him.

They both looked at each other in silence for a second.

Eteled then wiped away some of Austins tears with his thumbs.

"Aust, what's wrong?" He asked.

Again, no response. He just looked away, embarrassed.

Eteled sighed and hugged his neck.

"If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine." He said.

Austin tightly wrapped his arms around Eteleds waist, never wanting to let go.

Eteled continued to mumble sweet nothings to him.

Eventually he fell asleep, exhausted from crying so much, soon after followed by eteled.

Sorry if these are getting a little repetitive. I'm kinda loosing motivation. But I'll keep making these for y'all :)