Flirting

Idea by SanaWdyFan

hmmmm. . . .how about Austin decides to stop giving 'therapy' to eteled and decided to have a little fun with him. like- he starts to flirt with him a lot and starts to act nice towards him but thats when he noticed that he starts to have feelings for him until one day it was eteleds birthday or idk, he starts to flirt with him more until he decided to confess to eteled and yeh! (idk if thats a good idea)

Tw alcohol, drinking, flirting

Austins pov.

I was sitting beside the electric chair, thinking.

I was getting really tired of doing the same things everyday. I was either sitting by the chair thinking of random scenarios or torturing eteled.

Suddenly I had an idea. What if I messed with him a little?

Like y'know, flusher him and shit. I don't have anything better to do after all.

One problem.. He's terrorfied of me.

Well I'll still get a reaction, so it worth a shot.

And with that, I teleported to the entrance of the mii channel and watched for a second.

Sam should be home soon, so I'll have to be quick.

He was sat at the middle of the mii channel with his legs crossed.

I began to slowly walk towards him.

He quickly heard me and turned to look at me fearfully. He summoned his axe and began to take steps back as I walked closer. He quickly ended up backing himself into a wall.

I stopped when I was around 6/7 feet away from him.

He looked up at me, pressing himself against the wall while I looked down at him with a smirk.

"Do you happen to have a band-aid? Cause I scraped my knees falling for you." I said.

He looked at me, confused. I noticed him lower his axe slightly, focusing less on it.

"If you were a song, you'd be the best track in the album." I said again.

Eteled fully lowered his axe, his face almost lighting up after hearing that.

That was easy.

I continued to flirt with him for a while until I felt the wii switch on.

"Gotta go, see you later Et.~" I cooed, teleporting back into the electric chair room.

3rd person

This continued for a couple months.

Austin coming into the mii channel to fluster eteled repeatedly and even started being generally nice towards eteled.

Eventually Austin started to notice something. Everytime he saw Eteled get flustered or happy around him, there would be this weird feeling in his stomach and he could feel his face heat up.

Had he accidentally fallen for eteled?

He couldn't find the words to tell eteled about this.. Until..

Eteleds pov

I was sitting in the mii channel, as per usual. Suddenly, I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Austin!" I said, smiling.

"Hello darling~" He replied, sitting down next to me.

"Shut upp." I whined, covering my smile with my sleeve.

"I know it's your birthday today so I got something." he said, pulling up the control panel.

"Since when do you care about my birthday? And- how do you know when my birthday is?" I asked.

"Two questions I can't be bothered to answer. New record!" He joked.

I rolled my eyes and looked at what he was doing.

Suddenly there was a bottle of alc0h0l and 2 pint glasses.

He got rid of the control panel and looked at me.

"How did you know what drink I like??" I asked again.

"You are full of questions, huh." He joked.

"Doesn't matter. Just- stop asking dumb questions and drink." He continued, picking up the bottle.

He used one of his claws to take the cork out.

He flicked the cork on the ground and poured the liquid in the glasses, mine then his.

3rd person

They both drank for a while, getting progressively more and more drunk.

Austin continued to make stupid pickup lines on eteled.

They were both very drunk at this point.

Austin was sitting in front of eteled, explaining something stupid.

Eteled was heavily focused on him. Eventually Austin noticed, and immediately pointed it out.

"You look so cute when you're focused~" Austin commented.

"Shuuushh." Eteled slurred.

Austin moved closer to eteled, he was less than half a foot away when he stopped. They could both feel their heart rates speed up, the tention building.

Austin cupped Eteleds head in his hand.

"I love you Et." He said, slightly panicking inside.

Eteled was speachless, both from the alcohol and from being a flustered mess.

Before he could respond, Austin blacked out.

He let out a small giggle and mumbled;

"Love you too Aust." Soon falling asleep.

Sorry if it's off or sh!t or smth 😅