Baking!

Requested by: @Andrelizabeth1870
Context: they're dating
3rd person

The two miis had coded a kitchen in the Wii, and decided to bake together.

Since Eteled was much better than Austin, Eteled gave him step by step instructions.

The two had two different bowls, filled with eggs and sugar.

"Okay, now you've just gotta pour in the flour." He instructed, pouring it in his bowl and handing the bag to Austin.

"Alright. Were winging the amount I'm gue.." there was a pause. "-ssing..."

He spilled the fucking flour.

"Whoops.." He mumbled under his breath.
"Austin. How the fuck-"
"I DON'T KNOW IT JUST FELL OVER."

Silence.
"Fucking idiot-"
"I'M SORRY."

"Just, grab me a big ass measuring spoon." He sighed, laughing under his breath. Austin handed him the biggest one he could find, dying inside.

Eteled scooped up most of the flour and emptied it back into the bag, sighing.

"There. It should be.. somewhat, okay now." He chuckled. He walked away, opening up a cupboard.

"Do you wanna add any flavourings to yours?" He asked, grabbing chocolate extract for his batch.

"Uhm.." Austin stepped closer, looking inside. "This one." He grabbed a small plastic vile of vanilla extract.

Austin's pov

"Alright." He closed the cupboard, walking back over to his bowl. We both added our flavourings, and threw them off to the side.

He crouched down, grabbing two cake tins.
"Wow, I didn't know you could get any shorter." I remarked.

"Oh shut up you giraffe looking ass." He retorted. We both laughed as he placed the cake tins on the counter.

We both emptied our mixture into the tins, throwing the bowls and spoons off to the side, and shoved the tins into the oven.

"Can you watch the cakes for a second? I need to go grab something from outside of the Wii." He requested.
"Yeah sure." I agreed.

Eteleds pov

I walked out of the kitchen, walking down the hallway. I phased out of the tv, heading to the store.

I could've just asked Austin to code some powdered sugar into the Wii, but food always seems to taste nicer from outside the Wii. And even better stolen.

I grabbed a bag of powdered sugar, quietly walking out as I tried not to get caught.

The sound of chatter and beeping surrounded the area, making my footsteps sound almost nonexistent. I made it out. Another success.

I walked back to Sam's house (-making sure her mom wasn't there-), slipping back through the tv.

I made my way into the kitchen to find that the oven was literally on FIRE.

"AUSTIN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" I screamed, dropping the powdered sugar as I took a step back.

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW. I LOOKED AWAY FOR TWO SECONDS TO CODE AWAY ALL THE MESS AND NEXT THING I KNOW THERES A FUCKING FIRE!" He cried.

"CAN'T YOU JUST CODE AWAY THE FIRE??"
"I DIDN'T CODE IT IN, SO I CAN'T CODE IT OUT."

I groaned loudly, grabbing Austin's hand and pulling him out of the room, shutting the door behind us.

"If you can't code out the fire, can't you code out the whole kitchen?" I asked, trying my best to keep calm.
"I mean.. yeah. But I worked so hard on it!" He whined.

I let out an exaggerated sigh. "Austin. I love you. But for the LOVE OF GOD. If you don't code out the kitchen, the WHOLE WII WILL BURN." I explained.
"Fine." He sighed.

He opened up the control panel, selecting the code for the kitchen and erasing it.
"Bye bye, hard work." He groaned.

"C'mon." I took his hand in mine.
"What?" He tilted his head in confusion.
"We're going to your room so I can give you kisses to make you feel better." I explained casually.

He giggled softly. "You know me so well."
"I know. Now, c'mon dumbass."

Alt ending/ extra thing my friend made 😍 (Kitsune_Lilac)

Austin is crying in his room
Eteled walks in

"It's okay pookie"
"Thank you pookie, I love you"
"I love you too pookie"
And they kiss.

Give my bestie a round of applause 👏 😍