School AU (part 3)

*3 month time skip*
Requested by: Lollipop_Puppy
3rd person

Henry and Austin continued to hang out together, growing closer together. After a while, Austin began to develop a crush on Henry. And his "friends" had started to notice this.

They had threatened him if he kept hanging out with Henry they would hurt both him and Henry.

He didn't really care if he got beat up. He had gotten into plenty of fights at his old school; ending with him being expelled of course.

But he didn't want Henry getting hurt. Him having a silly crush shouldn't be the reason he gets hurt. So Austin agreed not to talk with Henry anymore.

But suddenly, one of the jocks pulled him into the bathroom.

Austin's Pov

My so called "friends" were telling me not to hang out with Henry anymore because it apparently "ruined their reputation".

The only reason I didn't say no was because they threatened to hurt him. But out of nowhere, Noah had pulled me aside, into a bathroom.

"Ow! Get off you prick!" I shouted as he grabbed me by the arm and proceeded to slam me against the tiled bathroom wall.

"Look, shithead. If you keep hanging out with that LOOSER then I will tell EVERYONE you're trans, and we wouldn't want that, would we?" He threatened.

"You wouldn't dare." I snarled.
"You wanna bet, ALLISON?!" He yelled.
"Hey!- Keep your fucking voice down!" I panicked.

"I'll.. I'll stop hanging out with him, okay?" I sighed, looking anywhere but into his eyes.
"Good." He deadpanned, walking back out by the rest of the group.

3rd person

And that's what he did. He stayed far away from Henry. Every time he had tried to talk to Austin, he had walked away or ignored him.

It hurt him to do so, but what other choice did he have? He didn't want Henry getting hurt, and if the school knew he was trans, he would be fucked.

It was part of why he was expelled from his old school. The fights, shouting matches and more. Some of them were about his belief's, as they were seen as dumb and cringe.

But a lot of them were about being trans. So when he joined this new school, he thought it was a new opportunity. A chance to start anew. Until Noah found out he was trans.

He promised he wouldn't tell. But that didn't mean that he didn't blackmail him with it.

And that lead him here, avoiding Henry. But eventually he decided to properly speak to Austin where he couldn't ignore him.