Eteleds crush (part 3)

Cw: seggsual themes (no Seggs tho, haha horny ppl)

Eteleds pov still

My heart skipped a beat for a moment. I lowered my arms a little, making eye contact.
"Y-you heard that?!" I questioned.
He snickered.
"I can hear everything , doll face. Including you talking to yourself, amongst 'other things'.~" He answered, smirking.

My face went bright pink as I looked away, lowering my arms. I instantly knew what he was referring to.
He grabbed my chin, redirecting my gaze towards him. He moved closer, giggling.

Austin's Pov

"Y'know, it's funny listening to you go on about how much you hate that you love me." I said. "But why don't we make this a little more interesting~?" I continued, moving my hand back, caressing his jaw.

I moved my head to the crook of his neck, and began to kiss and bite at his neck.
"A-Austin!-" He moaned out in surprise.

I smirked, continuing to bite and kiss at his neck until after a while, I heard him whine loudly.
I found his sweet spot~
I continued to abuse his weak spot, making him wh!ne more and more. Eventually I'd had enough fun, and gave the mii a break.

"Hah, bottom." I teased.
"I am not!" He defended, looking away.
"Mhm. Sure, doll face~" I replied sarcastically, moving my hand away. I giggled seeing the marks I left on his neck.

"D-doll face?" He questioned, blushing.
"Yeah. What, you don't like it?" I asked.
"N-no I do!- I just- didn't expect it.." He replied, looking away.

I cupped his head in both of my hands, directing his head to mine.
"It's adorable when you get all flustered." I commented.
He groaned, resting into one of my hands.
"You tired?" I asked. He nodded, letting his eyes flutter shut.

I teleported us to my bedroom, making him jump slightly. I fixed out position, and leaned back, with his head on my chest.

I lightly kissed his forehead, pulling him in closer.
"Love you." I said.
He mumbled back a quiet 'love you too' and fell asleep.

I'm not really one to sleep. Every time I try, I constantly wake up at random times, so I've given up trying.

But maybe this time will be different.
I feel so..
Nice.. Warm.. Safe..
It was at least worth a shot.
I pulled Eteled in slightly more, kissing his forehead again.
I closed my eyes and soon after felt all feelings wash away.