Skirt

Cw: lots of h0rny
Context: they're enemies
Austin's pov

I teleported to the entrance of the mii channel to electrocute Henry.
I looked round the corner and saw him standing up, looking at himself through the screen.

I stepped out into the mii channel, sort of taken aback.
He was wearing a short black skirt and a long sleeved grey crop top with knee high black and white socks on with long buckled boots.

I took a moment to process what I was seeing. I felt my knees go weak as my my breath shuddered.

What the fuck was happening to me??

He turned around, noticing me. His pupils expanded as he took a step back.
"Back to electrocute me again I'm guessing." He deadpanned.
I tried to respond but I couldn't. I could feel my face go red hot.

Eteleds pov

Austin just stood still, observing me closely. The longer he looked at me, the move nervous he seemed to become.
I stood there, confused until I remembered what I was wearing.

Is he gay??

I stood still, unsure on what to say or do. Could I use this to my advantage?
I thought that it was at least worth a shot.

I walked towards him, making him stumble backwards. I quickly ended up backing him against the wall. Perfect.
"Are you flustered?" I chuckled in an almost mocking tone.
"N-no. Shut the f-fuck up!-" He stuttered.

Austin's Pov

I felt my heart racing as it began to practically beat out of my chest.
"Wow. Who knew someone like you could be teased so easily? How pathetic~" He smirked.

I felt sparks in my abdomen as I attempted to regain my composure.
"Now you listen here you little shit!-" I groaned through gritted teeth.

"Mhm~?" He hummed in a low tone, gently grabbing my waist. I could practically feel my heart drop to my pvssy.
I was breathless. I was speechless. I was stunned.

At this point, I was practically biting back moans.
"Well~?" He continued, looking up at me.
"Get your hands off my waist." I said.

"Hm? Speak up darling, pretty please~?" He replied in an almost whiny tone. I stayed quiet for a moment, trying to decide what to say.

"I am going to fucking org@sm if you don't get your fucking hands off my waist." I ended up going with. He giggled softly, raising an eyebrow.

"What, is this one of your 'hotspots'?" He asked. I didn't respond. I just looked away awkwardly.

"How cute. Y'know, for a guy like you, you're so easy to make submissive. It's adorable~!"
'That's it.' I thought.
I grabbed his hands, pinning him to the wall behind me.

Eteleds pov

He grabbed my hands off of his waist, pinning them to the wall. I almost tripped, leaving my legs crossed. I quickly corrected it, backing them against the wall.

"Now listen here you fucking twink. I don't care if you think you're all that, but you CANNOT top me." He stated, looming over me. I only smirked, tipping my head back.

"Mhm. Sure love." I chuckled.
"I'm serious short-stack. Don't test me." He warned.
I chuckled, wrapping a leg around his waist, forcing his hips towards me. He stumbled forwards, growling in annoyance.

"Or what? What you gonna do? Punish me~?" I winked as he let go of my wrists.
"You k!nky little shit." He mumbled.
"Only for you darling~" I responded confidently.

The look on his face showed anger but also flustered, but his body language read overwhelmed and uncomfortable, so I decided to let him go.

He took a couple steps back, regaining his composure.
"I'll just come back later." He mumbled. I couldn't tell if he was talking to himself or not, but I decided to respond anyways.
"Mhm. I'll be waiting~" I responded.

He sighed and teleported away. I pumped my arm in victory. I didn't think that would actually work.

Austin's pov

I teleported to the electric chair room, defeated. I sat down, deep in thought.

Did I.. enjoy.. being topped by Henry? Feeling his hands wrap around my waist, teasing me.

Next think I knew, my hand was slowly reaching down into my pants. I quickly pulled my hand away, instead grabbing onto my knees.

I'm not gonna.. No. Not to the thought of him.

After around ten minutes I could feel my heartbeat in my chest. It ached. A lot.

I stood up, pulling up the control panel. I sat down behind the chair as I sighed in embarrassment.

"I can't take it anymore..~" I whined, coding some "toys" to help me out.

I can't believe I'm about to do this.

Haha cliffhanger h0rny ass.

(Just a Little Update Abt the school AU, unless someone gives me some ideas, I probs won't write another part, sorry)