Old ahh story

Context: they're enemies
3rd person

Austin was watching Eteled. He was pacing in the mii channel.
"I can't fucking do this anymore." He thought, as he walked toward Eteled.

Eteled heard his footsteps and quickly turned around. He began backing up, Austin in close pursuit.

Eteled eventually backed himself into the glass of the front screen.
Austin pinned him in between the screen and himself, and grabbed both of his wrists, lifting them atop his head.
He placed them both in his left hand, gripping firmly. He then bent down to Eteleds height.
Eteled was flustered, but his fear outwayed it by a lot.
He swallowed and said;
"Austin! Let me go you bitch!"
Austin only giggled at this.
"Oh I will, once I'm finished with you~" He replied, and with that, he crashed his lips onto Eteleds.

His eyes widened, his face turning bright pink. He then closed his eyes and embrased it.

After a moment, Austin pulled away.
"A-Austin, what-" Eteled asked before being cut off by Austin.
"Don't act like you're confused Et. I've been listening to you talking to yourself about me." He replied, smirking.
Eteled went silent and just stared at Austin, his face burning even hotter.

Austin used his free hand to put under Eteleds chin.
"It's cute listening to complain about how much you love my 'stupid face'. " He continued, leaning back in for another kiss.

Austin loosened his grip on Eteleds arms, knowing he wouldn't try to fight back.

Austin licked Eteleds bottom lip, asking for enterence, which Eteled gave access to.

Austin shoved himself inside, connecting himself with Eteled. (BLUETOOTH! Sorry-)

Their tongues swirled around together, as they explored each others mouths, causing Eteled to let out soft muffled moans.

Suddenly, they both heard a loud gasp. Austin pulled away and looked behind Eteled to see Sam staring at them with a shocked look on her face and her hand covering her mouth.

He quickly realised the situation and teleported away, embarrassed.

Eteled just stood there, slowly lowering his hands down to his sides. They were both silent, Eteled was facing the mii channel while Sam was facing Eteleds back.

"You know what- I'll just.. Come back later.." She said, slowly moving towards the wii to switch it off.

This was one of  the first wdy stories I ever wrote, (7 months-ish ago) but I forgot abt it. So have it now xoxo