Midnight Scare

Damn you Patrick.
~•~•~•~•~

It's almost been a week since I last seen or spoken to Patrick and I went on with my life as if we've never crossed paths. I enjoyed myself before Patrick showed his face to torment me as soon as he got back.

No one was home, I was in my short, silk nighty getting ready for bed when there was a knock at the front door, the maids had left home, both mom and dad were away on a work trip. It was eerily quiet, not even my dog was barking. My stomach tightened thinking who it could be. As quiet as I could be I went downstairs in the dark and reached for the door.

"What are you doing here?" My poor soul nearly leaped out of my body and ice ran through my veins at the sight in front of me. It was Patrick.

"Just came by to see my precious." He shrugged with a tight lipped smile, which was so obviously fake. He stepped in, forcefully wrapped an arm around my waist possessively and kissed me with such force that took my breathe away.

"Mmh, where is your dad's bedroom I want to fuck you on his bed." His lips curved into a playful smirk, his eyes sparkled with mischief and lust. Patrick laced his long fingers with mine, I quickly locked the door before I was dragged behind him. How can he say stuff like that so casually?

"When do your parents come back doll?" How does he even know they're away?

"They don't come back until Friday." I breathed out a heavy sigh.

"Bedroom now." His order boomed throughout the empty house. I moved at the sound of his voice and led him into my parent's room like he demanded. On the way up the stairs I felt a painful sting on my ass Patrick had caused by smacking me.

"Slutty... cute." Patrick commented as he played with the hem of my black nighty making my cheeks glow red.

He didn't waste time and got straight to what he's been waiting for. He crashed his lips on mine and hoisted me up in his arms easily. His mouth attacked mine aggressively, and forced his tongue in my mouth. Patrick had my pussy throbbing as his fingers teased me through my panties.

"I want to feel your tight cunt squeeze my cock." His seductive tone dropped a couple octaves shooting desire to my core.

Patrick then moved to the bed, laid me down and nearly ripped the small nightgown off me. A sudden gasp left my lips as I was left vulnerable and naked under him as he towered over me. He took a moment to take me in before he hurried to take his clothes off, unbuttoning his white shirt but not bothering to take it off completely.

"On your knees." He slapped my inner thigh with dark hooded eyes. That was enough to turn over and arch my back with my ass in the air for him.

"How desperate is my needy whore?" He groaned spanking me from behind, his arm reached over and wrapped his hand around my throat. Lifting me to press my back to his strong chest with little to no effort, as if I was a ragdoll.

"Now beg me to fuck you." He rasped in my ear spending me on the edge of anticipation.

"Please." I whimpered helplessly, my mind consumed by him. His tip coated itself in my wet juices earning moans to slip my lips, he didn't waste anymore time and slammed into me without warning.

"Fuck." Patrick grunted. I threw my head back in pleasure as I cried out which only made him tighten his fingers around my throat, slightly making it hard to breathe. Back on fours I held onto the pillow tightly feeling my walls milk his cock that didn't keep him from pounding into me without mercy.

"Ugh." His thrusts only got harder as I got louder until I felt my muscles contract and tighten around his shaft. He pulled out completely leaving me feeling empty and then turned me over on my back. Then he rammed into me with such force it made my back arch and my nails scratch his back.